Video Games : Microsoft plans on porting Xbox exclusives over to the other platforms.

Microsoft plans on porting Xbox exclusives over to the other platforms.

https://www.thegamer.com/microsoft-porting-xbox-exclusives-to-playstation-switch-hi-fi-rush/

I bought a PC just to play them several months ago, and now they’re announcing this?

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Re: Microsoft plans on porting Xbox exclusives over to the other platforms.

Oh shit, Microsoft going 3rd party!

My password is password

They never have decent exclusives. Why'd'ya think they're trying to take over the gaming world? They've been at it for as long as I can remember and always fail miserably. This is their last resort.

Rockstar, EA, and other big gaming developers/companies are never gonna be exclusive to xbox because they'll lose a shiiiit ton of money. Best xbox will get is all these nobodies like wildcard, and people don't wanna play their games cuz they're terribly made. Take Ark and Atlas 😂

☺️

Fable is a decent Xbox/PC exclusive, even if the combat doesn’t hold up well compared to other RPGs. Forza Horizon stacks up pretty well against Gran Turismo, with the drifting mechanics being realistic.

They have some decent exclusives, but none of them are on the level of quality as games like God of War or Uncharted, for example.

So what even is the point of getting an Xbox anymore?

My password is password

There isn’t one. You may as well just get a PC, since that’s way more powerful than any Xbox, and it has Game Pass support.