The Walking Dead : Marjorie Taylor Greene: We don't need gun-control. We need to return to God.

Marjorie Taylor Greene: We don't need gun-control. We need to return to God.

This is basically the advanced intellectual position of the gun-nuts. Even on this board, from the extremely foolish positions of Rottenhouse and Soiled Vomit to the more moderate opinions of Ash, this is the basic position. Some of them don't say "God," of course, but they will talk about the deterioration of family values, the corrupting influence of the left, supporters of abortion as mass-murderers, and the horrific impact of the idea that people can reject their biological sex. What a bunch of morons!

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene: We don't need gun-control. We need to return to God.

from the extremely foolish positions of Rottenhouse and Soiled Vomit to the more moderate opinions of Ash, this is the basic position.
What a bunch of morons!

Ouch.

Hopefully me highlighting this doesn't start any drama.

The part where you called Ash a moron.

My password is password

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene: We don't need gun-control. We need to return to God.

10/10 shit stirring

My password is password

Too early to say, but I appreciate your optimism.

My password is password

Ash is a level headed fellow (low flying aircraft sometimes look hopefully at his cranium). He will be urbane and reasonable. I wish he would distance himself from the pro-gun morons, though. They are really horrendously stupid and vile.

Ash is
horrendously stupid and vile.

Ouch.

My password is password

What do you think of Moderates in general? Do these pussies need to have a little conviction and pick a lane already?

My password is password

Sitting on the fence for long stretches will give you calluses on your crotch.

Don't worry Bentley! Ain't no slash period gonna git 'tween us, pahdna!

While I will always be pro-2A/firearms, I will listen to reasonable ideas and potentially reach some compromises. That's the best I can give you on this topic.

As for a few of thw otber things you mentioned in OP:

- My faith is for me to live. I will happily share if asked but I would never push it on another. I also fully support separation of Church and State but I will not accept being told I cannot practice my faith for myself.

- Extreme Leftism is terrible! Then again so is Extreme Rightism! Anything with extreme in it is bad. It's two side of the same shit coin.

- I don't share this often but my take on abortion is (1) Government should not have any say in the matter one way or the other, (2) that it is a very personal decision that should be reserved for the affected parties and the doctor, (3) but hopefully is covered in great detail, including the psychological impact it will ineviteably have. As for my personal feelings, that doesn't matter unless I am directly impacted (which I was back when I was 19.)

- Like many things, including those referenced above, I have great empathy for those who feel they are different but I'm not going to celebrate it either.

You may hate me saying this becauae I know how much you love bagging on America but I truly belueve in "life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness" for all Americans. Yes it is idealistic but I cannot stand hyphanated American and I really do believe that not matter how much I agree/disagree with any position, I believe my fellow Americans are entitled to them. That is where the libertarian in me comes out and says, "as long as you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone and we'll be fine."

I'm watching out for those Cessnas!

Groovy

😂🔫

My password is password

Nice! Some distancing there, I'm glad to see. There's hope for you, soldier!

the deterioration of family values, the corrupting influence of the left, supporters of abortion as mass-murderers, and the horrific impact of the idea that people can reject their biological sex
And you are supportive of the notion that all these things have improved the quality of life?

I'd like to see you try to elaborate on that.

My password is password

which god?

I dont have a sig, YOU have a sig.

There is only one. The one with the capital G.

You know this. Don't pretend you don't.

An old friend,

My password is password

Only one god? I dont care what you believe, but surely you know this is not true. Dont pretend you dont.

Or are you saying only your god is real? the others are made up nonsense?

Actually, I just did a little more research. Turns out there is no god and all religions are just childish fairytales. Sorry for the error, sir.

My password is password

This is an imposter. ^

His research is faulty.

Robgoblin, continue your search for enlightenment and the one true God. Persevere. It is worth your effort. We are only here for a short time, so it is very worthwhile to seek to know Him.

My password is password

The real imposter. ^

Rob, we're old friends. You know you can trust me.

My password is password

Obviously he shouldn't trust you if you are leading him astray from Truth.

Nice try, but you are no friend.

My password is password

The Dark Lord is hungry for souls and I am his servant. Hail Satan.

My password is password

ah the one TRUE god. and Him? so you're both kinda racist AND sexist eh? thats not very opened minded or nonjudgmental.

ah the one TRUE god. and Him? so you're both kinda racist AND sexist eh? thats not very opened minded or nonjudgmental.
Nothing racist or sexist in me.

BTW, I don't make the rules, Rob.

Think about it. Talk to people you know who are believers. Seek. It's worth it.

I used to be where you are.

My password is password

What rules exactly? or i guess you mean gods rules?

but that brings us back to the original question. which god? cos they all have a very different set of rules. not made by any man of course.

As you wrestle with the worldly questions, your heart is not at peace.

God through Christ offers eternal peace. Have you ever investigated Christ's teachings?

My password is password

you didnt answer the question so i humbly accept your defeat.

have a good day

God through Christ offers eternal peace.

My password is password

Indeed, which "god"?

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

Deep in your heart, you know.

My password is password

She means the American god, of course. He's a white dude, clean-shaven, firm jaw, has a lot of guns, votes Republican and is always going on about family values while he bangs underage Mexican help.

White people are the very best ever.

I agree with her.

We need stronger family units with morals.

Says the lonely sad bitter white 50 year old virgin.

My password is password

That's the Filmboards demographic, mate

My password is password

classic case of a Occam's razor cop out.

Why?
So that more abortion doctors will all be in one place, church, and it will be easier to murder them that way as one was?

I have no doubt that cunt of a bitch gives herself a really hearty laugh when she thinks about that one.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

As always, WP bringing the stupid in bushel baskets. ^

Scientists need to study his brain to see if they can discover what went wrong in the logic centers.

My password is password

Hi Cornelly

Don't worry,I've got this. 👍👍 God bless you dad, I miss you so much.

My password is password

Klamelle?

My password is password

GWNYelle?

My password is password

Resorting to nothing but insults in responses shows that my post has stumped you.

If you cannot show how you disagree then that is just your childish way of conceding your loss to me.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

You're retarded, bitch.

My password is password

Thank you again for showing I am smarter than you.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Pro-gun isn't working, and people here are dropping the ball on the mentally ill

We're not paying close enough attention to the mentally ill and it's costing us the lives of babies, it's horrendous

The father of the killer in Texas said that his son should have killed him instead, and I can see where he's coming from

Heavy burden to live with the fact that your son murdered children

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I am a huge advocate for boosting mental health care, especially for children. I've seen it first hand and I'l also seen what it can do to the caregivers of those who suffer. I was moved to the point I created and lead a support group with my better half for parents who have a child/children affected by mental health issues.

Groovy

Kudos, Ash 👍👍👍

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana