Politics : Male privilege in Ukraine

Male privilege in Ukraine

The ugliness of male privilege has reared its head in Ukraine. A change in the law there means only 18-60 year old men have to stay and fight, with all the women and children being told to evacuate the country. I repeat; being told to leave their own country, while the men get to stay.

This is unbelievable, in the 21st century. Hopefully women all around the world make their voices heard on this matter. This misogny should not be allowed to stand.

Check my block list because you're probably on it.

Re: Male privilege in Ukraine

Don't the board's feminists want to express their outrage at this disgusting misogyny? How dare the Ukrainian president create such a sexist law. How little he must think of women.

Obviously not. They clearly don't care about the plight of Ukrainian women.

Men are supposed to take on 50% of the parenting role. Who do these Ukrainian men think they are, expecting their women to travel all the way to Poland and Lithuania with young children, while they stay behind at home?

Something needs to be done about this assault on women's rights.

👍👍

Being woke doesn't count for squat when the bullets start flying. The real world doesn't care about liberal fantasies.

Very true. "Liberalism" doesn't take account of human nature.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon!

This misogyny should not be allowed to stand.
It won't! But the misandry will reign supreme, while the males fight to the bloody death and the females will sit and get a free-pass again for being special and yet still complain about remaining unequal.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Yes. I've always thought that women got the better deal. Men die younger, have much higher suicide rates, incarceration, etc. Fathers have less parental rights. And of course there's the draft.

The OP doesn't seem to understand that the women and children were forced to leave in order to protect them.

I can't stand militant feminists.

"My life is over. I might as well dance with Johnny Slash!"

I can't stand militant feminists.
And they can't understand why other women wouldn't want to be feminist, nor see how biased, prejudiced and sexist their own movement and warped ideals are.

I may have you asked this before, Toasty. But have you ever watched Judge Judy? I think she's great.

I have seen that clip and I have always liked Judge Judy. No airs and graces and calls it as she sees it and as it often is. My folks liked watching her courtroom show too from NZ.

She is quite popular.

The OP is being facetious.

Good talk.

wut does this meen

Huh? I'd say the people (females and children) getting to leave a country that's under martial threat are the lucky ones. The guys that are forced to stay and kill or be killed are hardly privileged. Wake up.

Edit. I apologize to you, OP. I was taking you seriously. I get you now.

The op is being tongue in cheek sarcastic Mr. H….😃

Thank you for pointing that out, Toasty. I wasn't catching it. Sometimes I am quick to get defensive.

Its difficult to tell on here with all the cracked personalities and stinky sock accounts, but I am familiar with this posters style, even though they are likely a sock too.

Don't mention it.

I wonder why there are no feminists in this thread, angered by this overt attack on their right to be treated equally.