Madonna : Madonna releases new song, and I've got one thing to say

Madonna releases new song, and I've got one thing to say

She's back, bitches!

Re: Madonna releases new song, and I've got one thing to say

Really..

I'll always love Madonna and I'll always be her fan even after she threatened to kill a president.

But I don't like this song. First of all she has that latino guy rapping in Spanish and he's basically taking over her song, he's in the song more than she is. She's not singing about much at all. I don't even know what he's talking about.

Hopefully this is the only song on her album marketed to Latinos. If not, I'm not buying the album.

It will be the only song. For some reason every artist needs a culturally appropriated Latino song ever since Justine Bieber did it. The radio is full of them.

she's always 'back', and no one cares. She'll be having 15,000 volts run through her mummified body a century from now in yet another pathetic attempt to climb onstage and make herself relevant again.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

LOL, looks about right–although the real Madge is a bit saggier.

Post deleted

One of my favorites is when she was singing in an NY club back in the days just before she hit it big; I was in the audience, and Madge was so bad the crowd booed her shamelessly, lol.

Post deleted

I agree with AmyGhost and Dazed…

I never could figure out why everybody could not stop raving over her throughout the years. Most of her songs were just mindless teeny-bopper fluff that anyone could come up with, and yet the response was always "Madonna just out-did herself again with her latest smash!"

And then there was the talk about her constantly "re-inventing herself".

Is that a good thing?

Well, here's a great example for all of the youth to follow… Getting tired of yourself? Just keep adding more personalities to your portfolio, and you'll be sure to be a hit with the in-crowd as you're always keeping everyone in suspense as to who you're going to be next.

You ever heard of the saying "Just be yourself"?

I'm sorry, but you're going to have to try a little harder than that if you ever want to be as cool as Madonna!

WHAT HITS DID YOU(ANYBODY) COME UP WITH?….STUPID THING TO SAY.💀

“I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions.”

What hits have you come up with? Your point is what, again?

You lost me there VSV.

I do like your signature though. That's one of my favorite movie-lines ever from An American Werewolf in London, but one thing that I've always wondered is…

Did the kid ever get a new bunch of balloons?

And still making more money than you ever will in your lifetime.

And also making more than you will, so your point is what again?

😂

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

She's still alive??

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

No thanks. I'll pass. Nice Latino beat, but the obvious autotuning with Madonna's voice rubs me the wrong way.

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

http://movie-dude.com/Guy%20Standeven.htm

She's still alive?

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

I love Madonna. Shut up!

I love English girls like Maddona.

It’s very chill and laid back. Forgettable though.

I wanna say all those things, those dirty things
That would be better unsaid

She was hot in this video Mayne.

Durrrrrrrrr

MADONNA IS ESSENTIAL MUSIC UNTIL SOMEWHERE IN THE EARLY 90S WHEN HER PERSONALITY BEGAN OVERSHADOWING HER TUNES.💀

“I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions.”

Madonna is well known for riding on whatever current musical trend or artist that’ll help make her seem relevant again. Used to be she used to rely on her own talent/controversies/shenanigans to do this but that hasn’t been the case since her “Music” album from 2000.

She did this with Britney, Justin and more recently Nicky Minaj and Avicii and now this reggaeton monstrosity Maluma who quite frankly I’m sick to death of.

She isn’t singing about much. Somewhat similar to “La Isla Bonita” only this time she’s in Medellin Colombia but ONLY in terms of theme because this is nowhere near as good as anything she did in the 80s.

To be more exact she’s singing about taking some drug in the form of a pill and waking up in Medellin with this douchebag and describing how lit she is and how she enjoys being there. Should be right up the alley for today’s millennials right? That’s all they seem to care about is drugs, alcohol and sex. But can you really imagine a 60 year old grandma partying it up with this 25 year old Colombian douchebag? Lol as if.

❤️

Love your post. Trend rider is what she is–remember the nontroversy she tried stirring up over Lady Gaga a few years ago? She fell on her face with that one, and she's going to fall on her face with this garbage.

What a fucking disaster!