True Crime : Lol people are getting mad about Lucy Letbys living conditions in prison

Lol people are getting mad about Lucy Letbys living conditions in prison

r5FhmBQ.png

Not her exact cell, but this is the size of the cells in the prison she will do her time in. And Inmates are allowed creature comforts to make the cell more homely.

People are saying stuff like " I pay £500 a month to live in a room smaller than this, how is this punishment? "

It's true that this heinous bitch deserves medieval prison treatment but due to human rights, that wont happen.

They need to look at the bigger picture…

Letby will spend the next 50 plus years wondering if every meal she is about to eat has been spat in by every single person who works in the kitchen and probably the screws brining it to her…..

She knows that if a screw takes his or her eye off the ball for a second and some inmates are allowed to get near her she will be killed or at the very least ****ed up.

You know one thing they like to do to child killers in womans prison? According to Count Dankular they hold them down, insert a lightbulb up they muff and kick it a bunch of times, meaning you get so much glass in ya vag that it's damn near impossible to remove it all via surgery and you piss blood the rest of your days.

This is what Letby is looking at for the next 50 years and more.

Plus, some nutjobs out there who kill people DO NOT CARE, they do not care about prison, they do not care about their own family members who they have dragged through hell, they laugh all the way to prison, Letby is not that type of person, she knows what she has done to her family and loved ones, and wilo have to live with that until she dies. Chances are her friends and family who still support her will be assaulted at some point, or banned from shops and pubs around their area, this will all make Letby feel terrible knowing she caused it.

so what if she is not living in a broom closet? she is still getting punished

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Fugazi ♥

Re: Lol people are getting mad about Lucy Letbys living conditions in prison

I still think her and Yaz shouldn't have gone to the India/Pakistan border in that episode because it makes a mockery of the entire Kashmir situation but under the provision of increasing awareness.

People still die because of that land dispute, it's perhaps not a Palestine/Israel body count but it is not to be spat at.

And don't even get me started on the Rosa Parks stuff no.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

I think it all boils down to the fact that as part of your research you will produce and use research data in a variety of forms from quantitative and/or qualitative research. This may be data you generate yourself or obtained from other researchers, data repositories or public records. You need to make choices about what you use, handle your data correctly and document all of this process.

The University’s Research Data Service helps staff and students be effective with their research data before, during and after their project. They have created an introductory handbook on Data Mindfulness for taught students writing a dissertation. This handbook is accompanied by a set of short videos. Together these cover topics including what data is, how to store it, file organisation and dealing with your data after your hand-in. There is advice in the handbook on working with sensitive data and issues such as privacy, confidentiality and disclosure.

You say epistemology, I say epistemics.

While the qualia of indeterminacy is nontrivial in the abstract of anti-realism the very easily presented stochastic observations cannot be refuted by philosophy.

It is about those who read rather than those who determine what should be written yes.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Whoa

My password is password

That's Prison????

That looks better than my first Flat.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

I am pretty sure a convict could use the wood to kill them self.

That's a myth. They won't do **** to her. She'll be protected and catered to.

If I don't reply to you, check to see if you're on my block list.

When Aaron Campbell, a 16 year old who r@@@d/murdered a 6 year old girl, got his front teeth smashed in in prison even the screws were saying he deserved it.

Cambell was under 24/7 protection too because of his crime, but there was a lapse in security where someone was able to get to him and be alone with him for a good 2 minutes before being stopped, I like to think the gaurds let it happen but told the guy to not kill him just batter him, and thats why he did not have a shiv when he went after him.