Loki : Loki first episode just dropped on Disney plus! *spoilers*

Loki first episode just dropped on Disney plus! *spoilers*

Unlike WandaVision which kept you in the dark until about episode three, Loki dives in immediately head first. Time travel and alternate timelines are going to be major themes here. Tom Hiddleston is charming yet devious as Loki while Owen Wilson is still somewhat restrained in his role as Timecop. No real burst out comedy like Thor Ragnarok just yet. Special effects look great but often time travel storylines create more plotholes than they fix. We'll see how well this series explores all the unresolved questions the audience may have. Sign me up, it looks like it's going to be a fun ride.

Re: Loki first episode just dropped on Disney plus! *spoilers*

Is it online illegally yet doe

I am not serious no more, no

Loki is far more interesting than Thor! This show should be worth watching.

It was an entertaining, good first episode. I liked it.

Well, I don't think they intend to fix anything, rather they have to break the timeline. There is no multiverse, but there has to be one. It's already a major theme of that animated spider-man movie and the new doctor strange movie is literally called In the Multiverse of Madness. This isn't just a throwaway show, it's the entry point into the next phase of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Bring. More. Sheep.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

without spoiling it, do they explain why that lady was able to pick up the teseract without dying/being transported to Voirmir?

Also, loved the slow mo Tom Hiddleston pussy licking face

I am not serious no more, no

I'm in the mood for a fun ride. Sign me up too.