Star Wars : Kathleen Kennedy says they're in talks to bring back sequel trilogy characters

Kathleen Kennedy says they're in talks to bring back sequel trilogy characters

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/kathleen-kennedy-talks-emotional-obi-wan-reunion-star-wars-sequel-characters-exclusive/

It sounds like there may be more stories to come involving the crew introduced in the most recent Sequel Trilogy – which wrapped up on the big screen with The Rise Of Skywalker in 2019. “Certainly, those are not characters we’re going to forget,” teased Kennedy of that third generation of Star Wars heroes. “They will live on, and those are conversations that are going on with the creative team as well.” The Force is as strong as ever.

Re: Kathleen Kennedy says they're in talks to bring back sequel trilogy characte

Oh, they reupped her contract for another 3 years.

Hopefully BLM riots at Epcot and somehow she’s there and an unfortunate accident transpires.

Good talk.

Re: Kathleen Kennedy says they're in talks to bring back sequel trilogy characte

I actually like the Sequel Trilogy characters Rey, Finn, and Poe.

If they want to bring them back again then I would definitely love it.

Check out my gravel pit
A mystery unravelin'
Wu-Tang is the CD that I travel with
Don't go against the grain if you can't handle it

Fuck this dumb cunt.

LOL! Kathy's not going to be satisfied until star wars is the pop icon equivalent of Popeye the sailor man

Check out my gravel pit
A mystery unravelin'

Honestly, I think that Kathleen Kennedy should either be fired or have the "STAR WARS" Franchise taken away from her and then be replaced or have the "STAR WARS" Franchise taken over by both Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni.

If you love the sequel trilogy then why do you think she should be fired?

"If you love the sequel trilogy then why do you think she should be fired?"

———————————-

I have 3 Reasons.

1. "THE LAST JEDI" which is the only Movie in the Sequel Trilogy that I did not love.

2. "SOLO" which I thought was a disappointing Movie (I did like Darth Maul's cameo in it though).

3. I thought that Kathleen Kennedy should not have fired Gina Carano. Now I don't agree with Gina Carano's Politics but she did not deserve to be fired for them.

“Certainly, those are not characters we’re going to forget,”

LOL…those characters never had fans and they've been long forgotten.

Check out my gravel pit
A mystery unravelin'

"those characters never had fans and they've been long forgotten."

———————————–

LOL!

Yeah, you are wrong on that one.

I myself actually am a Fan of some of the New characters in the Sequel Trilogy and so that proves that you are wrong when you say "those characters never had fans".

I actually like Rey, Poe, Finn, and Kylo Ren and I know that there are other "STAR WARS" Fans that also like some of the New characters in the Sequel Trilogy as well.

It may not be a majority of "STAR WARS" Fans that like some of the New characters in the Sequels but there are still people that do like some of the New characters in them.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Because the movies made a large amount of money. That's why. This is the movie business after all.

Satan is a little man.