Laurel Canyon : Kate Beckinsale is smokin

Kate Beckinsale is smokin

She is one of the most naturally pretty women I have ever seen

Re: Kate Beckinsale is smokin

i thought she had work done on her face and boobs?

Kate reminds me a lot of Neve Campbell, only hotter. :P

If anyone needed a boob job in this one, it was Christian Bale - Ugh, those softish man-tits of his...my Rx for CB: less weight on the bench press, more reps. If you're going to be a buff-bodied gym narcissist, do it right, man!

No, Kate denies having any plastic surgery. there was a rumor that she had work done on her face because in her older flicks she looks different(much ado about nothing) But that was 10 years ago, things change. There was also a rumor that she got breast implants because she has stretch marks. this is untrue, especially because many, many wemen have had stretch marks since they were teens or when they had children (kate's daughter lily)

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Yes...thank goodness for the fact that you can buy natural beauty.

Oh Good Grief!

she is definatly one of the most beautiful women ive seen...and im a girl! (straight...) when i first saw her i was stunned! she definatly caught my attention :)

i love kate and she is majorly beautiful!!!

She is my desktop...

We were somewhere around Barstow when the drugs began to take hold

i was watching Pearl Harbor and i never noitced before Josh Hartnett hes hot, Ben Affleck looks good in a Air Force uniform and Kate Beckinsale is really bautiful, she has one of those old fashion and today looks witch i rare... i thought i'd share that.

sorry for spelling

Indeed she is amazingly beautiful!

I will ride it this one silly, buna

"Indeed she is amazingly beautiful!"

—————————

Agreed!