Humor : Jokes, Toons, Memes & Videos: Part IV πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Jokes, Toons, Memes & Videos: Part IV πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Note: I had some trouble accessing Part 3, so I decided it was time to move on to part 4.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🀨 Let's go, Brandon! 🀨 Try that in a small town.

Re: Jokes, Toons and Memes: Part IV πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🀨 Let's go, Brandon! 🀨 Try that in a small town.

Re: Jokes, Toons and Memes: Part IV πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

lol these are literally the dumbest things i have seen post more many many more you can't have enough chicken memes imo!

Sarcasm eludes you, again.

I knew you were being sarcastic. I was being sarcastic right back at you.
So it actually eluded YOU, dumb ass!

by MovieManCin2 May 12, 2023 04:41 AM
Member since February 19, 2018

I knew you were being sarcastic. I was being sarcastic right back at you.
So it actually eluded YOU, dumb ass!

Do you find your constant misogynist, discriminatory and antisemitic jokes really funny?
Or is MovieManCin2 just another /. shared account now?

https://filmboards.com/board/t/I-have-a-little-Jew-in-me....-3451437/

https://filmboards.com/board/t/WarrenPeace-ban-from-other-site-for-antisemtic-shit-3451444/

Are you always this stupid, or is today a special occasion?

by MovieManCin2 May 15, 2023 09:56 PM
Member since February 19, 2018

Are you always this stupid, or is today a special occasion?

EstΓΊpido.

My password is password

Yep, that is confusing….but not as much as this outfit:

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

PS Welcome aboard!

I'm getting these in my inbox

What's a duck's favorite dance?

The quack step

What do you call a hundred year old ant?

An antique

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

EstΓΊpido.

Ass wipe!

I got beat up at a BLM rally recently because I complained about my underwear. These knickers were just making me so uncomfortable.

Q: Why did all the Mexicans cross the road?
A: Because Biden left the borders wide open so they could do so.

Finally found the new thread.

Happy Birthday, Motherfucker!

Excellent! Welcome back!

How many BLM protestors does it take to change a light bulb?
Don't be silly, BLM protestors can't change anything.

Knock, Knock!
Who's there?
Justin!
Justin who?
Justin time to watch my striptease!

Knock, knock!
Who's there?
Phil?
Phil who?
Phil deez nuts!

Knock, knock!
Who's there?
Jamaican!
Jamaican who?
Jamaican me horny!

Knock, knock!
Who's there?
Ivanna Seymour!
Ivanna Seymour who?
Ivanna Seymour butts!

Knock, knock?
Who's there?
Boo!
Boo who?
Stop cryin' ya wimp, it's just a joke!

Back shortly with a meme.

Knock, knock!
Who's there?
Ice cream!
Ice cream who?
Ice cream all night if you're lucky!

Knock, knock!
Who's there?
Idaho!
Idaho who?
I da ho! Where's da john?

Woodyanders said... Knock, knock!
Who's there?
Idaho!
Idaho who?
I da ho! Where's da john?
expand

MovieManCin2 said...

expand
Knock, knock!
Who's there?
Parton!
Parton who?
Parton my French!

Who's there?
Parton!
Parton who?
Parton my French!
expand

MovieManCin2 said...

expand
Knock, knock!
Who's there?
Not your wife!

Who's there?
Not your wife!
expand

MovieManCin2 said...

expand
Knock, knock!
Who's there?
Buster!
Buster who?
Buster cherry!

β–² Top