Jason Momoa : Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet split after 16 years!

Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet split after 16 years!

OMG!

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Re: Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet split after 16 years!

They appeared to have done it very amicably. I like them both.

As do I.

I see so many couples like this in Hollywood where they date for a decade, get married and a few years later, divorce. I wonder why that happens.

Lisa Bonet had one hell of a good run.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Nz,er is just getting warmed up. But mu money is on the fact that he's banged Amber Turd.

Durrrrrrrrr

Sad. I thought their bond would survive anything. They met when he was filming Stargate Atlantis, which is the show that I first saw him in, and I became a fan. Since then he's become famous and fame is a life changer.

Me too. I first noticed him in Stargate Atlantis. Saw him and thought, hmmm, now who have we here? Ooohh-la-la!

Fame is definitely a life changer. It's like Chris Pratt. Once he got super fit and famous, he divorced the wife who stood by his side the whole time only to marry Aahhnold's daughter.

Fame does indeed change people. Not that any of us know what's going on behind the scenes.

He's always said he wanted to marry her since he was younger. I thought they'd really make it.

Hey Nzer, I found something you might like but Etta James since you love her music.

She was astounding. Her heart and soul was in her songs.

now we know who made the National enquirer rich

Women like the dumbest shit ever, such fakes. This is why you'll never get paid as much as men 😉

their shared instagram post was cringe af tho 😬

It was truly awful! Meaningless babble.

Oh fuck yessss 💦💦💦

Now there's rumour that he started having an affair with Amber Heard ever since they started working together, but more specifically in Aquaman. Her Instagram account sure makes it look that way given the words and pictures of them. People on the set were suspicious of it as well.

He met her in 2017, and according to L & J, they've been having problems "for a few years."

I'm not a fan of Amber Heard. She has a reputation of breaking couples up who have been together for a long time, co-workers she stars with, like how she met Johnny Depp when he was with Vanessa Paradis.

This would not surprise me. She ruined Depp.

Depp brought it on himself and it was all for publicity too.

I don't get why people are so invested in the marriages of celebrities and then get shocked when they split. The majority of it is born out of image and ego, yet it is not an institution I care for or am beholden too.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

I only brought this one up because we have so many Jason Momoa fans here. Well, a few in particular.

Hey, when we were posting pics of guys we found attractive, you should have participated. You didn't like any of my choices. lol

I gave a few comments on the ones that were posted and those I liked.

Its interesting to see others tastes, yet looking at an image and being around a person in the flesh can change a dynamic considerably, so I don't often put too much stead on it, but here is one I do like. I was also discussing with MissMargo the other day about how we liked James Brolin in his prime.

I do agree he brought it on himself. He should have stayed with his kids mom. I am not invested i just think she is horroble.

As soon as I read about the union, I just knew it was going to end very quickly and very messily. Surely Depp isn't that dense and he got what he deserved.

These spoiled, privileged and narcissistic celebrities can be their own worst enemies.

From what I understand she is rather manipulative. No one will ever know for sure. I feel she is abusive and I hate that.

I agree about them being their worst enemy. Eventually they do themselves in.

I totally agree with you. I always thought Depp and Paradiso were perfect together. He spoke so highly of her and his children. Vanessa was a good match for him.

I can't help but think of Heard as a snake who not only has no boundaries, doesn't care about them. Depp was also probably going through a mid-life crisis and there she comes, ripe for the picking, and as soon as she gets her hooks in, the manipulation starts, as do the many allegations of her cheating on him.

She's a cheat, either directly or by default. God I can't stand that woman.

It was obvious gold digging to me right from the start and that Depp fell for it hook line and sinker, is that he may have fried some of his brain cells.

I thought the same thing,– straight out of the gate. I just knew it.

I can't believe after what stunts she pulled, that any man would willingly want to get involved with her.

She's a horrible, horrible person. They part of a phone conversation where she admitted to beating Johnny. Go figure. Then she does this to him?

That was my thing with it. Accusing him of abuse and being the abuser.

I realize this is "trial by media" but this has boosted the #teamjohnny and as more and more articles have been coming out the past 2-3 days, the more damning this is looking. People are also saying they'd boycott Aquaman2 if Amber Heard is in it. (But alas, she's slated to).

What can I say? The public is connecting the dots. Plus, Johnny Depp is good friends with Lisa Bonet. (I'm sure as Lisa looks at Heard's Instagram, and isn't happy with that, not to mention that her husband is flirting and sidling up to her friend's accuser).

It was the strangest thing to read.

It made me sad. I agree with Pinky that they made the split a good one.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I never saw this one coming. The way he gushed about her, and wanting to marry her since he saw her as a kid, he was determined.

After 16 years, too. That's a long haul, especially by Hollywood standards.

I never saw this one coming. The way he gushed about her, and wanting to marry her since he saw her as a kid, he was determined.

So he was a kid when he saw Mickey Rourke plowing the shiz outta her in Angel Heart

I've already been to the Gym, I had two poached eggs, and I played blackjack with Harry Dean Stanton.