I got this back:

YOUR BASAL METABOLIC RATE (BMR): 2238 Calories

YOUR DAILY CALORIE NEEDS TO
MAINTAIN CURRENT WEIGHT:3470 Calories

Suck it and weep ya big bully!

Re: Jacky I was on life span fitness

Do you weigh 400 lbs or something?

I only weigh 17st 9 or 10lbs and im 5'11.

Shes a got troll, shes trying to hurt my feelings.

I had coley fish on monday and tuesday, she said cos i fried it ill have a heart attack.

im in best shape of my life, as i eat brown pasta, vege and i also steam on sunday and during the week.

I rarely eat fastfood now.

There's always some kind of call-out threading floating around when I check the boards, and they always seem to come from you.

I don't see what this is meant to say in regards to my telling you that having a triple cheeseburger, two large fries, and fried fish in a single day is indicative of an unhealthy diet.

I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. You asked if your diet was healthy, gave a single snippet of an extremely unhealthy day of eating, and became upset when you received an honest answer.

Also, 247lbs at 5'11 is considered obese.

BMI: 34.4 (Obese)
This BMI is considered obese. People with obesity have increased risk of cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and other health conditions. Waist-to-hip ratio, waist-to-height ratio, and body fat percentage measurements can provide a more complete picture of any health risks. A person should consult with their healthcare provider and consider making lifestyle changes through healthy eating and fitness to improve their health indicators.

For this height, a weight range of 132.6–178.5 lb is a normal BMI.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

Didnt i say im lifting weights and exercising, are you saying i should comsume 700 calories a day!

I had that on monday, tuesday i had porridge for breakfast and had leftovers from monday for my dinner.

What do you eat, what height and weight are you?

I'm saying you should be eating things that aren't orders of a triple cheeseburger and two large fries for lunch if you want to follow a healthy diet.

Don't ask questions if you're too thin-skinned to handle the answer. This is basic stuff. Cheeseburgers and fries aren't part of a healthy diet, no matter your exercise regime.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

Little miss perfect https
://
imgur
com/gallery/FVT8Ioc

little miss perfect part 2 https
://
imgur
com/a/euIuNGh

I weighed myself at 17st 8lb there