Politics : Is there a reason why the US constitution can't be amended?

Is there a reason why the US constitution can't be amended?

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Re: Is there a reason why the US constitution can't be amended?

The paper is really old, would probably turn to dust if Biden so much as breaks wind near it, and he s like 90, his anal exhales are about as strong as a mouse's cough. It is best to just leave behind the glass in D.C

The paper is really old, would probably turn to dust if Biden so much as breaks wind near it
Yet that is the main point. Something that is so old and archaic and gets used as front for immoral/unethical and self-serving decisions, especially by an institute that isn't voted in by the people, is utterly broken and corrupt to the max.

This doesn't look good either, for that senile old puppet Biden, who is the one that is supposed to be leading the pack.

I do not agree with the concept but honestly I am not American so I should probably keep quiet about it, I just wanted to make a fart joke truth be told.

Thank you for the set up, by the way.

You have every right to express an opinion about something that happens in a country that is rotten to its political core and whatever happens in the US, can also often affect the rest of the world.

To stare right into the abyss of evil and see how zombified and ignorant people are, is actually a good wake up call. The zombies will still want their feast of blood though. Bring on The Walking Dead for real.

whatever happens in the US, can also often affect the rest of the world

We have only had 2 mass shootings in this country in the last 50 years and more than just candle lit vigils were done about it, so it does not really affect things in my neck of the woods so I am good, think I'll keep it to myself ta.

Am making a super awesome dino park on Jurassic World evolution 2!

It is a ripple effect of mindset more than anything else that can affect others. It can create a stir and sensation.

We can't bury our heads in the sand any longer.

We do not have sand over here either. It is coarse, rough and it gets everywhur.

Coarse and rough, like the corruption that permeates US politics and the justice system.

that was quick, I liked it! well done.

Give it up. He doesn't wanna join your revolution. Stop badgering him.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Nobody wants to join yours either.

^ Wishful thinking

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Do you even know what you are talking about?

Gamey. You saying that is hilarious. I will explain why.

My side is where societal norms are. Where God's Law is sacrosanct.

My side isn't starting a revolution. My side is the side of Family and Honor and obligation.

Your side is the side of no age limit when it comes to sex.

Baby Murder
Rampant Drug and alcohol abuse.
Idol worship on a grand scale.

I could go on and on. But you get the point.

I could go on and on. But you get the point.
Please do go on, because I am waiting for you to get to a point. I have all day.

That redhead is hot.

She's into chicks.

Figures.🐨

"We have only had 2 mass shootings in this country in the last 50 years and more than just candle lit vigils were done about it…"

Which I envy.

It really is nothing but fucking insanity that right after mass shootings of school children, the gun nuts will keep on saying "The guud that guns do and how dares ya even just thinks of gettin rid of 'em or even just talkin bout em."

If young kids getting blown away by guns to where their little bodies are nothing but a bloody pile mess of flesh doesn't stop guns nothing will.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

Nothing will stop guns, as long as there are humans in this world that have a militant and patriarchal mindset and weapons are a symbol of machismo and an extension of the douchebag's penis.

It is not paper

If you wish to share your opinion write it down on a piece of paper. Then I can at least wipe my ass with it. Aside from that it has no use.

Cow hide then, whatever they used in the 80s. dont know, dont care.

Don't care about not sounding like an ignorant buffoon? Ok then.

If you wish to share your opinion write it down on a piece of paper. Then I can at least wipe my ass with it. Aside from that it has no use.

I do know it is older than the 80s lol much much older.

what was it wrote on then if not paper? ( an actual question, no sarcasm )

Sheepskin parchment.

Salute to the sheep that gave his life to make it happen

No, but it requires a two thirds vote of both houses of Congress, and then it must be ratified by three fourths of all State Legislatures, and that is not gonna happen. So good luck on that, asshole.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini! 😋 Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

There he is! I knew you would be here soon

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini! 😋 Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Then its is about bureaucratic bullshit to create a stranglehold to keep the voice of the majority oppressed. You are just as corrupted with a sick psyche to go along with it.

Moments just before you die, you will hang your asshole head in shame.

No, it's actually to keep all of the states represented, so that the big bullies can't run roughshod over the smaller states, dumbshit. That's the law in this great country, and you can't do a fucking thing about it. So, deal with it, then fuck off, Aussie asshole.

It’s been amended multiple times you dumb cunt

We all wish you’d fuck off and die already

I didn't say it couldn't be done, you dumb fucking cunt. I said it was very difficult. You really do have to deal with this comprehension problem of yours. Are you drunk or high right now?

No you didn’t fuck nugget, no one believes you twisting words around and moving goalposts to satisfy your ravings.

How are you not dead already old man? Better question: why has no one put a bullet in your skull.

Just do the planet a favour and fuck off and die

Go get fucked and die, asshole!

No u

So now you're channeling Peewee Herman, shit for brains?

Yes. Fuck off and die cunt

Eat shit and die, loser!

Fuckoffanddie

Ditto, and you already said that, dumb ass.

Fuckoffanddie

He isn't vegan so he will die soon enough.
Maybe not soon enough for us but sooner than if he was vegan.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

This is EXACTLY what you wrote…

"No, but it requires a two thirds vote of both houses of Congress, and then it must be ratified by three fourths of all State Legislatures, and that is not gonna happen."

You claim that it, "is not gonna happen." is quite different than claiming that it is going to be, "very difficult."

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

Jizzum brain, I really don't think you get who the big bullies really are. That is what this entire thing is all about. Its not about anything but self-serving and egotistical notions of control and oppression. SCOTUS have run roughshod over the entire people of the corrupt ole' US of A and elected by their own peers, NOT the people.

Federal protection over certain aspects of basic human rights exists so certain redneck and backwoods states don't act all tyrannical and do whatever the frick they want too. The democratic process does not exist just at fragmented state level.

Roe vs Wade used the right to "privacy" clause in the constitution, which at the time was interpreted as an umbrella term to include abortion rights, so why should that be any different now? What has changed regarding "privacy"?

How shameful of the SCOTUS and how shameful of those that think it is acceptable to overturn it….

That's your lame interpretation, shit for brains. Just because that's what you think does NOT automatically make it right.

This is the EXACT OPPOSITE! The SCOTUS simply returned these decisions back to the PEOPLE OF THE INDIVIDUAL STATES where they belong. This is where it was for the first 197 years of our Republic.

No abortion laws were changed by this decision. If you could get an abortion last week in your state, you still can now.

And your rant about "redneck and backwoods states" confirms you as an arrogant and bigoted asshole. Just because they disagree with your holiness, does NOT make them wrong.

But apparently as a Dumb Aussie, you can't grasp this concept. You should be ashamed of yourself for being so stupid, arrogant and bigoted.

Typing a lotta words when you should be fucking off and dying

After you, ass wipe!