Jennifer Connelly : Is she chronically ill?

Is she chronically ill?

Or has she really just aged that poorly? Over the past decade, every time I see her, she looks brittle, old, and decrepit.

Kiss my black ass! Toodles!

Re: Is she chronically ill?

She's just too thin.

She does look like she has an eating disorder.

Remember when she looked like this?

Ooooof Madone! She looked like that through most of the 90’s, too. She used to be so beautiful. Around A Beautiful Mind time I noticed she started aging rapidly and she was barely out of her 20’s then.

I saw her doing interviews doing the New stop Gun thing and I thought she was a woman in her 70’s or older. Just so frail and brittle looking

I think Jennifer Connelly noticeably losing weight started around 2005 with "Dark Water". Before that, she still looked good. Both "HULK", and "House of Sand and Fog" came out after "A Beautiful Mind", and her weight appeared fairly normal in both.

However by 2005, Jen was definitely rather thin compared to her 1990's and early 2000's weight. Pretty much been like that ever since. Unfortunately.

Yea, I dont like it.

I didnt know how she looked before she was Hollywood and When I did find out I strangely thought she was better. Her brows were a bit of over but the nose job was just terrible.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

I think Jennifer Connelly noticeably losing weight started around 2005 with "Dark Water"

Yeah and on some people, skinny makes their skin look older.