David Caruso : Is There a more irritating protagonist in Television than this guy?

Is There a more irritating protagonist in Television than this guy?

Horatio-Fucking-Caine from CSI Miami. David Caruso is so smarmy . And he delivers his lines in the cheesiest way possible.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Re: Is There a more irritating protagonist in Television than this guy?

Removing your sunglasses just so you can put them back on dramatically a few seconds later is underrated.

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have listened to Baba O'Reilly approximately 3000 times since January which is when I stopped listening to the radio. Why?
Well I have an IPod nano which still functions in a dock but otherwise I cannot update it, therefore my playlist is frozen in time from the last edit about 8 years ago. The Who comes up a lot. Fascinating I know.

Should I invest in new tech for playing music do you think?

i use the phone for my limited number of songs i like. i also have some tiny music-only players which take micro-sd cards to go beyongd the installed 8gb. only drawback is that these chinese sweatshop wonders have very clumsy interfaces and playback controls.

and the apple fanmultigender enthusiasts keep the prices for decade+ ipods insanely high on ebay

I just realised that was the theme to NY not Miami!

I use the Nano at work because I cannot use my phone for music there. It isn't too bad because I have quite a good library on there but it would be good to add to the playlist. Does iTunes even exist still? I have a couple of MP3 players but as you say they are difficult.

at first, i refused to watch the show simply because he was the lead. but after giving it a few shots, i came to realize that he had done the perfect job: snarky, sarcastic, smarmy all wrapped into one. good job to him, the writers, and directors.

now if only poor kim delaney hadnt truly self-destructed due to booze and other demons, the show wouldve been strong all the way to its end.

My password is password

I get the feeling David Caruso isn't even acting, he's just playing himself.
β–² Top