Johnny Depp : Inside the penthouse of Johnny Depp (now on sale)

Inside the penthouse of Johnny Depp (now on sale)

This is unbelievably stunning for a home. Everything from the art that's on the walls, to the design and amenities.

"The King of Cups expects a picnic! But this is not his birthday." ~ Drusilla

Re: Inside the penthouse of Johnny Depp (now on sale)

Bump for my bff.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

👍

Durrrrr

Did you see the video? It's a tour of the inside of his PH. He purchased a total of five units in the same building, all together, instead of expanding it into one giant place.

It's really quite beautiful.

It's very impressive

Durrrrr

And to think, he allowed Heard's friends and family live in the adjacent units he owned.

She's disgusting.Sounds like Depp has a big heart.

Durrrrr

Your avatar 😂 That's fuckin awesome.

My password is password

😄😄

Durrrrr

I would definitely be scouring every nook and cranny for surprise dingle berries.

Durrrrr

I wish I could send all your posts about Johnny Depp to him so that he can tell you to get a fucking life.

My password is password

It's nice! Typical spoiled and privileged living though, for that pretentious narcissistic couple. That Heard the Turd got it on with Musk as well, proves what a gold-digging tramp she is. That Depp couldn't see this, proves what a schmuck he was.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

He did realize she got it on with Musk and Franco, as is evidenced by the security footage in the elevator to PH5, and their security team even mentioned they only visited while Depp was away filming. That's one reason he filed for divorce, I'm sure.

She's broken up so many relationships. She's so toxic.

I have no sympathy for Depp though. If he couldn’t see this, then he got what he deserved.

I have a great deal of sympathy for Depp because he's a victim of DA. It's sad he left Vanessa for this creature. Perhaps he was going through a mid-life crisis.

Men often don't think with the head on their shoulders.

I have a great deal of sympathy for Depp because he's a victim of DA.

Depp is not a "Poor Johnny". He is far from it. He is a spoiled and privileged celebrity and has fried his brain cells.

Men often don't think with the head on their shoulders.
Neither do women. Look at how Heard the Turd has turned out over this. Thought she could play the poor DA abuse card too. 2 asshole narcissists that deserved each other.

I’m gonna agree with you on this one.

It is nice but looks cluttered to me. Not sure I could relax! Yeah, he let her family and friends live right there. Abusers do NOT do that. They alienate you. She took advantage of a kind man.

I actually like that so-called "cluttered" look. I don't like wide, open spaces that don't show character and creativity. I have lots of pictures all over my wall, close together, dried roses hanging from the walls, framed original artwork, lots and lots (and lots) of books.

It helps me think clearer and inspires me.

I grew up in a sterile environment where my mother insisted the house always look like no one lived in it. It was like living in a barren museum with no sense of personality, so I grew up being the total opposite.

I have a ton of books and pictures. I also have a ton of adult coloring books, like too many probably. It relaxes me

Me too! I also have adult colouring books. I also draw in my spare time. I've been drawing, doing wall paintings, and reading books since I was a young child.

I can NOT draw for nothin'. I wish I could!

It's one of the things I do very well. I was more diverse when I was younger, but as my skills improved and I was taught by some well-respected artists, I began extensively drawing a limited subject matter: females. I don't seem to have the knack for drawing the male form but I love drawing women.

Some of my work as a Geiger-like quality, while others are clearly variations on real life portraits, which I manipulate to suit the subject matter and audience. Additionally, some of my work is adult content.

However, I've also drawn scenes for Dante's Inferno.

I just love to draw, and I enjoy art in general, in many styles, many forms. One thing I've tried but have never managed to master, much less be "average" in, is water colours. I can't seem to grasp those skills, lol

You are quite a diverse woman Lilith! You never cease to amaze me!

Despite some traumatic childhood experiences, one thing I am grateful for is that my mother gave me total freedom when it came to media and mediums. No book, movie, or hobby was ever off-limits.

When I was around 9 years old, my mother allowed me to paint two of my bedroom walls however I wanted, so I used my imagination and painted scenes on each side of my bedroom (but the other two walls had to stay white).

Despite some traumatic childhood experiences, one thing I am grateful for is that my mother gave me total freedom when it came to media and mediums. No book, movie, or hobby was ever off-limits.

When I was around 9 years old, my mother allowed me to paint two of my bedroom walls however I wanted, so I used my imagination and painted scenes on each side of my bedroom (but the other two walls had to stay white).

Oh bitch stfu. Your parents couldn't possibly have raised you in the same way my parents raised me.

I'm gonna need for you to QUIT COPYING ME. And you are using an avatar from one of my mother's favorite TV comedies from that generation.

Ummmm should I ask what is an adult coloring book?

Durrrrr

Ohhh myyy….never mind

Durrrrr

Omg lol

Time to do some coloring lol. Jk

Durrrrr

I agree on the cluttered look. It feels stuffy and just imagining dusting all that stuff gives me anxiety. Lol

I'm the nicest guy around.

I like SOME clutter but that was a bit much LOL. Although, it fits Johnny. He is pretty eclectic and eccentric. I could not see him living in a white, posh looking space @

Yeah, there's a balance. I don't want my place looking like something out of THX-1138….

Exactly! Or Janet's void in the 'Bad Place"

My home office is probably the most cluttered room in our house. There's a shelf high on the one wall with a bunch on memorabilia that I'm dreading because I need to take everything down and dust it soon.

Just my arcade cabinets collect a lot of dust.

That is actually quite impressive!!!!!

Thanks!

My stepson use to have a room in his house that looked exactly like that. I would spend hours in there playing Ms Pac-Man lol.

This is an impressive room!

Yes definitely! I wouldn't mind having one for myself with a Super Mario Bros.

You can play Super Mario on the Ninja Turtles machine.

I was so addicted to that game. I think I found every secret hideaway and tunnel known to man on it LOL.

If I got rich, I wouldn't get all those places. I might have kids.

☘️🌈💰 Where does the rainbow end? 📱🎹👽
a20220728.wpcomstaging.com