The Soapbox : I'm glad "Chase" is here

I'm glad "Chase" is here

Good for Jacky. She's a snob, but a snob who deserves to be with her husband. Now, she gets to reply to (or PM) him, asking him what's for dinner.

They can even set-up their groove with a little
cybering on here, setting the mood just right.
Good for her, she deserves it.

Re: I'm glad "Chase" is here

Little piggy hello there.

*tickles your belly*

*burp* excuse me?

I think Chase is a pretty cool guy. Eh, helps cook dinner and doesn't afraid of anything.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

doesn't afraid of anything
Yes, um…I heart that feeling of him.

Thanks, dear! I feel pretty darn cool walking around with you

Proudly offering too-close encounters since 1977.

Oh yeah fuck me daddy

@cerridwens

I'm sorry you had to find out like this, but I have a son in law enforcement. I'm honestly disappointed in him in every conceivable way, hence my reluctance to say anything.

Ohh yeah stick that dick in my throbbing pussy! Yes, fuck me! Oh! Oh!

How unfortunate to be a female named Rick. Not unlike a boy named Sue, I imagine…

Oh yes! Yes! Use me! Use me, Chase! Ohhh yesss! Fuck me! Change my diaper and pay my mortgage! Yes !

Whip me, beat me, make me write bad checks!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱 Let's go, Brandon!

Hello Chase! Welcome to filmboards, the world’s foremost swinger community!

Please discuss.

Thanks, Vlad! I'm not single, but definitely enjoying the mingle :P

the world’s foremost swinger community!

What?? When was somebody going to warn me?

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

You know, I hadn't yet considered using the board for making dinner plans, but it's a grand idea! Perhaps, someday, you will get to take part in a poll determining our next evening meal :P

welcome, Chase! from what i've read so far from u i think u are a great addition here. this place needs more sane posters lol so, i hope u stick around.

i didnt reply to the OP bc i don't agree with what was said about Jacky. she's no snob at all. in fact, i think she has her heart at the right place and is reasonable and contributes the most insightful posts. we need her here, too!

suck it.

Thanks, Sophie!

I've noticed that this board has its fair share of interesting characters, ha! It's been fun so far and I'm looking forward to continued shenanigans.

I know Jacky has been around for a while and I don't see her going anywhere anytime soon. I'm glad you think she's a good person. I (obviously) think so

well, i'm actually one of the 2020 newbies like u and became a regular poster not until February this year. so, i don't know Jacky that long, but she's one of the few people here whom i have added on Facebook after getting to know her. i've posted on imdb back in the day, but we've never met there. and then imdb closed down its boards, and even tho i've made an account early on and visited this site a few times in those 3 years, i really started engaging with the people here only 5 months ago.

so, here's to our generation. lol

suck it.

You seem like such a central member of the board that I thought you were a long-timer. I joined about two months ago, but have been busy with work and projects and don't get to post as often as I'd like. Plus, it seems like talking to some of the people here is like randomly cutting wires on a bomb :P You never know whats going to trigger some to go into a total meltdown

I wasn't ever on any of the other boards so, I'm brand new to all of it. Kay mentioned that some of her friends here are also her friends on Facebook, which is pretty cool

I'll drink to that toast!

i just post a lot and my social life sucks and is more or less reduced to social media these days

cool song!

suck it.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Ha! That pic is pretty fan-fuckin'-tastic :D

Stay away from Sophie, Chase. She’s a Chinese bot account programmed by Xi Jinping himself.

Please discuss.

If that's true, she's pretty well advanced o.0

i sure am.

suck it.

Xi is very good with cyber.

Please discuss.

i sure am.

suck it.

He's a nice addition to the board

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Perhaps Jacky and Chase can concieve the first filmboards on here,with audio and video pay per view.

Beware Of Things That Go “Fap” In The Night!

"A snob", bro?

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱 Let's go, Brandon!