Economics, Business, Money, Finance : I'm designing a huge hospital and signing up to get my RN.

I'm designing a huge hospital and signing up to get my RN.

Idea #1 Incorporate Contemporary Art Features and Traditional Base Parts and Aspects / Blending
Idea #2 Very Spacious, Huge…
Idea #3 Well Arranged
Idea #4 Child Psychology Daycare on Site w/ Huge Extra Space Walking in - Hugh Ceiling Etc…

Blog
Christina Barrett

Re: I'm designing a huge hospital and signing up to get my RN.

fugazi will love all that

My password is password

almost seems like good enough to film something like Finding Dory type materials, maybe lots of characters since the plot isn't that good or important there.. I see more in a single painting than in 1 Pixar or any film

Blog
Christina Barrett

So, there's an entrance maybe a cute little doorway with a Wonderland walk thru sidewalk but not a silly design.
Maybe think of the yellow brick road and little happy munchkins or oompa loompas maybe walking down it. Maybe dogs and cats graze the side
or Heffalumps and Woozles and even a Wizzle and Jagular

There's a place to sit and fill out your papers and a chute to slip it in.
Someone is there with free refreshments and there's a nice bathroom.. with self-cleaning things: …
People have to tend to it, too, as with cleaning of any building somehow. So, walls get clean, and there aren't any weird crevices or things hangnig over.
I guess there are lots of toilet paper rolls that slide down maybe on their sides even if without much machinery, like in an Asian restaurant or place.
This can be designed later. They could even be sitting on top of each other like down a slide and not as heavy at the bottom.
The person would in that case still have to change it, but it would be available when needed. Stolen wouldn't be a big deal but could be caught on camera and license plate taken.
Of course nice stalls that are big with hooks for the heavy coat etc. There's lots of space maybe like another room, a little section.
There's hooks for like a backpack and appropriate ones for at least 2 purses or a place to sit it on or both. Not sure what else now?

Blog
Christina Barrett

Will Fugazi be your first patient?

My password is password

Well, I guess some people do live there for more than just a few months.

I'm no doctor now! I may apply to work at Wal-Mart in merchandise or stocking in front of people.

So, there should at least be a big room, maybe not just a rectangle/square. He should have a nice toilet room and shower room with bathtub with special things like maybe jacuzzi and/or hot tub. Sorry, too weird to have your own lap pool but you can swim in a hot tub with a current. I like to sit there and have fun, too, but laps are nice exercise to pass time actually. Take the elevator, bub!

Of course, a nice TV always can be on with internet on it.

A nice at least Full/Queen size bed? A visiting area. A nice reclining chair that faces the TV, too. That sounds like me, but I guess he needs room to exercise and his own little treadmill like me. Then, a dining room. A nice place to store things. Etc. I think some rooms here have their own shower but have to pay more or different payment like maybe not all "Medical" expense.

Blog
Christina Barrett

he will love just a couch to sleep on

My password is password

That's all he really needs, his phone and a couch to sit/sleep on

My password is password