Food and Drink : I'm at Outback!

I'm at Outback!

I don't know how much I will eat here since my aunt is worried about money. I got a lemonade (strawberry, no plain) and a Bloomin' Onion.

🧚‍♀️ part White/Asian christinabarrett.com

Re: I'm at Outback!

Happy birthday Christina!

Pics or it didnt happen!

Cool. Bloomin' onions are bloomin' tasty!

lol, Blooomin onion’s like 4000 calories.

Please stop.

I got my period mostly starting today!

🤣 I'm sure @Vlad. was dying to know about that.

My password is password

😂 ugh

Please stop.

That'll teach ya

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

That’s not your period. It’s a side effect of the 7000 calorie blooming onion.

Please stop.

I’m sure she didn’t eat the whole thing lol

Maybe it was the lemonade, then.

Please stop.

Happy birthday !

Please stop.

Thanks! 😁

What the hell is a Bloomin' Onion?

OK, thanks. As long as it's vegetarian friendly, I can eat it.

It’s at a steakhouse

Thanks from me also!
Thought Christina eats flowers.
That's possible either, some are tasty!

Learnt again something…never prepared onions in that way.

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

What the hell is a Bloomin' Onion?

You've never seen an Outback commercial? Are you Russian or something?

My password is password

Well I hope you bloomin’ enjoy it!

https://mightdeletelater.freeforums.net/

I did very much so!

I had some of the Bloomin' Onion and bread/butter.

I was gonna go grocery shopping but might stop at Wendy's first, nearby, due to my hunger. My aunt told me, like, she didn't care about my birthday now on the way because they messed up my benefits and she was worried it would take a few months. I took the bus. So, I didn't get any steak here or anything, she said we could do it later.

by Christina May 20, 2022 10:57 PM
Member since October 4, 2017

I had some of the Bloomin' Onion and bread/butter.

I was gonna go grocery shopping but might stop at Wendy's first, nearby, due to my hunger. My aunt told me, like, she didn't care about my birthday now on the way because they messed up my benefits and she was worried it would take a few months. I took the bus. So, I didn't get any steak here or anything, she said we could do it later.

Don't know your complete family story and guess don't need to.
Go apart from your aunt, she's not good for you.
"Friends you can choose, family not."
It is like it is, some relatives are nice, some not.
Your aunt isn't.

Get yourself a good steak, yummy!
Enjoy the rest of YOUR Birthday, Christina! ♥

My password is password

Yea, I have to not bother my aunt.. and I know this, both of them, or all, if you count both my parents's younger sisters. Even my younger brother, in his own ways, he'll just stop talking or not initiate a conversation. I've barely spoken to my mom's family, met her mom one summer, here in the US, when we were in Louisiana and visited Florida but not New York (state) in the summer. We never saw her again. My hair got curly when my dad's mom brushed it one summer. She was down in Florida sometimes, after her brother laid her off. I moved to Florida again, with my family, while I was in college, 2005. My music major was missed, and I needed to figure something out, was left off, from studying both playing music and singing, at a choice college with a high scholarship we worked hard for. I was still bewildered and didn't know what my next move should be. So, I vegetated until new opportunities came, like being as old as my mom was when I was born and now older than my dad was when I was born. I could have been a model at 21, but I guess something was also holding me down. They would pay for me to work out, in Miami! and I was in Orlando, which I was poor and it sucked and people were mean to me. I just blogged that people are "roping off" people like me from joining industries with attractive Late Baby Boomers, like the acting field or now classical music, which I'd advise people try to follow along with Europe and Germany and their home countries, ancestrally. I'm sorta tied up, do I really want to be a violinist and if I did modelling would that waste more time or give me more money? Of course, the real models are 5'9" in some cases I heard. I should have been taller, I could have been great. I just need longer legs. I found when I stretch my hips a lot I'm 5'3", but otherwise can be like 5'1"-5'2". I got a little shorter when I dieted for diabetes. More physical activity would be good for me. I feel safe if I have my benefits and practice violin, but do I just need to get outta this mess? Should I try modeling? I'd make money for a more comfortable living situation and social/career situation. That's what I resorted to when I was advised out of music and they wouldn't let me take the program I was after. Acting, but models can become actors, and I already was versed in that.

Yea, I could have had steak, but I'm afraid to ask someone for my money from my deceased dad, but it's a secret, like how much. I think I've mentioned it, before. It's hard to know where my money I had went.

by Christina May 21, 2022 04:17 AM

Yea, I have to not bother my aunt.. and I know this, both of them, or all, if you count both my parents's younger sisters. Even my younger brother, in his own ways, he'll just stop talking or not initiate a conversation. I've barely spoken to my mom's family, met her mom one summer, here in the US, when we were in Louisiana and visited Florida but not New York (state) in the summer. We never saw her again. My hair got curly when my dad's mom brushed it one summer. She was down in Florida sometimes, after her brother laid her off. I moved to Florida again, with my family, while I was in college, 2005. My music major was missed, and I needed to figure something out, was left off, from studying both playing music and singing, at a choice college with a high scholarship we worked hard for. I was still bewildered and didn't know what my next move should be. So, I vegetated until new opportunities came, like being as old as my mom was when I was born and now older than my dad was when I was born. I could have been a model at 21, but I guess something was also holding me down. They would pay for me to work out, in Miami! and I was in Orlando, which I was poor and it sucked and people were mean to me. I just blogged that people are "roping off" people like me from joining industries with attractive Late Baby Boomers, like the acting field or now classical music, which I'd advise people try to follow along with Europe and Germany and their home countries, ancestrally. I'm sorta tied up, do I really want to be a violinist and if I did modelling would that waste more time or give me more money? Of course, the real models are 5'9" in some cases I heard. I should have been taller, I could have been great. I just need longer legs. I found when I stretch my hips a lot I'm 5'3", but otherwise can be like 5'1"-5'2". I got a little shorter when I dieted for diabetes. More physical activity would be good for me. I feel safe if I have my benefits and practice violin, but do I just need to get outta this mess? Should I try modeling? I'd make money for a more comfortable living situation and social/career situation. That's what I resorted to when I was advised out of music and they wouldn't let me take the program I was after. Acting, but models can become actors, and I already was versed in that.

Yea, I could have had steak, but I'm afraid to ask someone for my money from my deceased dad, but it's a secret, like how much. I think I've mentioned it, before. It's hard to know where my money I had went.

Hmmm…Hmmmmmm.
In your family are some strange secrets, but don't want to talk about it…now.
You need to settle your own life, independently of your family.
You are already on a good way with your own apartment!

Next step should be to get control over your finances.
If I understood it correctly, your aunt currently takes care of it.
That needs to stop…with money or without, she's not good for you.
As EURAZN said, you should get legal service, outside your family.
And tell nobody! -nice relative or not- what you plan to do.
Don't start a quarrel with your aunt.
She's in a much stronger position than you right now.
Quarrels consume too much energy anyhow.
Try to get as much documents as possible before your aunt realizes what's going on.
You may tell her that you understand now to become a real adult.
Thank her honestly for her caress, preferably without a dirty grin. ☺

Plus, and that's coming hard at you…you need to face some truths.
You'll never become a great musician.
Yep, that's hard but the other question is, if you really want to earn your life as a musician. Mostly not at home and the travels aren't touristic. Spending most of the time in impersonal hotel rooms, seeing barely the places you traveled to…too tired.
If you aren't a music-superstar the payment is low.
Same goes for a models.
Yep, you're too short…I'm 5.7 and still too short.
We may discuss now the injustice of the world, but that doesn't change it.
Aside, though you're much younger than me, we're both too old for a model-career.
And though a model-life may appear glamourous, I wouldn't want the life of a model.
Same life as a musician, as written above.
"Park hotel, mini bar…all clean, all clear."
The first line of a well-known artist's song.
Written after a successful concert, sitting lonely in his hotel room, missing his gf.

That doesn't hinder you to earn some money as a model for catalogues or the like.
The payment isn't great either, but still better than the payment in other jobs.
US-American service staff is often payed less than slaves.
Yep, needed to peck at that…and yep, Germany is a 'service desert'.
But we don't watch service staff as slaves, Ha! ☺

Believe me, Christina, I know how hard it is to give up a dream.
Though had been very good in mathematics and physics, had to face it that I'm not Miss Einstein.
And the daily life of a scientist doesn't occur in the ivory tower revolutionizing science with ingenious new ideas.
Was a hard bread to swallow and I felt useless.
Perhaps it was luck in bad luck (not being ingenious).
Cause the daily life of scientists is often not much better than that of musicians and models.
At the end of the day it's more important to become happy.
Fame and prosperity aren't requirements for happiness.
Though it's nice to know how to get the next meal without killing the neighbour…
laughing, dancing and singing is for free. ♥

So, need to care of some other things now.
Stormy didn't become as bad as warned…leastwise not in our area, in others it was bad.

A song of a great artist at the end.
Was very sad, when he died…too early.
Probably not your taste of music, but listen to his lyrics, please.

Kiss - Prince & The Revolution

You don't know what! I'm down with!

I know I could make it as a non-pop singer, but I believe in playing instrumental music! Finally, I'm in an apartment and things are mostly settled. I practiced a lot that other day, but yesterday my birthday was a mess!

I wanted to play violin for at least 29 years! I started learning it myself at age 29 years old. I'm 36 as of yesterday, and it's been a total of 7 years. I've had 5 teachers. I was a piano major at age 18, my 1st year of college, at a prestigious school that's very hard to get into, in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, in the area I lived since age 12, originally from South East Florida near the Miami area and North East Florida. I may not be a violinist, but I just joined church choir and asked if I could play violin for something outside of mass and it looks promising.

I have a caseworker for free, but it seems they won't do much, I just get the benefits for my problem, being too tired to work on new pills.

You don't know what else my problem is!

Tell your aunt to mind her mothafuckin' bitch ass business. Sometimes it's best to cut ties with family.

My password is password

It would be better for her. My other aunt is taking the other reign.

by Christina May 21, 2022 11:21 PM

You don't know what! I'm down with!

I know I could make it as a non-pop singer, but I believe in playing instrumental music! Finally, I'm in an apartment and things are mostly settled. I practiced a lot that other day, but yesterday my birthday was a mess!

I wanted to play violin for at least 29 years! I started learning it myself at age 29 years old. I'm 36 as of yesterday, and it's been a total of 7 years. I've had 5 teachers. I was a piano major at age 18, my 1st year of college, at a prestigious school that's very hard to get into, in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, in the area I lived since age 12, originally from South East Florida near the Miami area and North East Florida. I may not be a violinist, but I just joined church choir and asked if I could play violin for something outside of mass and it looks promising.

I have a caseworker for free, but it seems they won't do much, I just get the benefits for my problem, being too tired to work on new pills.

You don't know what else my problem is!

True, I don't know what else your problem is.
My apologies if I offended you and stepped on your toes.
Will try to keep a reasonable distance.

because they messed up my benefits and she was worried it would take a few months
you need to manage your own benefits and your own life. or if the benefits part of that gets too complicated, get a dedicated case manager in social services or at the VA or at social security. your're in ohio. unless you're still a resident of florida, ohio rules and regulations apply.

I'm eating at Wendy's!
- regular hamburger
- nuggets
- large chocolate Frosty

You just had Outback Steakhouse and now you're eating at Wendy's?

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

She only ate an onion at Outback. Her aunt wouldn't allow her to eat a meal.

My password is password

How much was the Wendy's meal and how much would the Outback meal have been?

My password is password

Wendy's - $15-$16
Outback - $12-$13

So you spent more at Wendy's than you would have at Outback?

My password is password

Yea, the burger at Outback is like $12.99 or $13.99.

Happy birthday!! 🎉🎁🎊

"Once I was inspired!
But now I'm sad and tired!
Take this cup away from me…"

I slept like midnight or 1 AM and got up at almost 1 PM, wanted to sleep more, was out all day. I have to go back again on Monday, their messing up my benefits.

Then, my aunt texted me upset as usual, not sure if something's wrong. Calling the party off, telling me I'm not 5 years old and that I don't need a party with balloons and everything. I told her I was already at the bus. I just wanted to have a good time for my birthday for me and for those I was to talk to.

Then, my aunt texted me upset as usual, not sure if something's wrong. Calling the party off, telling me I'm not 5 years old and that I don't need a party with balloons and everything. I told her I was already at the bus. I just wanted to have a good time for my birthday for me and for those I was to talk to.
your family was gathered and a remote/zoom party celebration was planned? what was to cancel you being 1000 miles away?

outback was setting up a table for you with balloons and other party favors?