History : If you could go back in time to invent something before the OG inventor, WWIB?

If you could go back in time to invent something before the OG inventor, WWIB?

Keep in mind there are rules to this, you cannot go back in time and invent and then come back to today. Oh no. You are staying in that time frame, my friend. So you want to be known as the guy who invent whiskey? The tobacco king? well get used to living in 1492 and dying from a stubbed toe.

For me it would be the spork, it is a somewhat recent invention that I would not have to go too far back for, it will make me millions and as CEO, I wont be getting in any legal trouble as people would have to try really hard to be killed by a spork.

So yeah, I wanna be the spork guy. What about u?

CHINK-SLIT LIUVER,. I HATWE CINSK, - @Azn2

Re: If you could go back in time to invent something before the OG inventor, WWI

…you cannot go back in time and invent and then come back to today.

Oh, well then Google or Amazon since I'd be a billionaire still living in the same timeline and life.

Easy.

Next!

🦸‍♀️ Up, up, and away! 🦸‍♀️

Re: If you could go back in time to invent something before the OG inventor, WWI

Next!

If you could go back in time and molest one woman who would later go on to be murdered, who would it be?

Yeah, suddenly inventing stuff aint that bad huh? Lets stick with that.

Lol! Fair point! Now I feel like a heel.

OK, so barring modern timelines which would cheat the question…

Stealing Newton's crown for inventing calculus would be pretty cool. I'd love to imagine my face placed onto the dart boards or toilet lids of college students worldwide.

🦸‍♀️ Up, up, and away! 🦸‍♀️

LOL!

Crypto ,imagine being able to generate 100 of billions in imaginary wealth out of thin air.Hell that sounds like real gov currency for that matter.Remember the good ole days of having something physical to hold like gold or real estate?

Harold,the singing angel harks.

Yeah after seeing the 2 replies here i'm starting to think i chose mine too early. The fucking spork guy, really?

not inventing something, but like Kirk said, i would definitely get into bitcoin back when i first heard of it and ppl were trying to get me into it

definitely a big regret of mine

I wish I had cashed out my pension and dumped it in gamestop for a 6 week period ,I would be driving a Ferrari right now and have my own stable of high end eastern European prostitutes at my call.

Harold,the singing angel harks.