Politics : If I could name one Man who gets the problem.of Islam and the deterioration of

If I could name one Man who gets the problem.of Islam and the deterioration of

The West, that would be the great Douglass Muarry.

Victor Orban is a Warrior who I respect. However, if I could clone Douglas Muarry and make 10 million of him, I would. Because our troubles with Islam and illegals invading Western Countries would be over.

We need Men like this. Real Men. Men who have the intellectual wherewithal to break down the threat to our way of life. And break it down for even knuckle daggers to understand.

I pray for this Man daily.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Re: If I could name one Man who gets the problem.of Islam and the deterioration

https://neo-christianity.blogspot.com/2023/11/christ-rejected-by-world-once-again.html?m=1

Become my apostle Steve

I'll wash ur feet

I'm Jesus Christ Son of God!

Respond

I would wager Nigel Farage gets it better, by a hair.

That boy ain't right!

He gets it but he's not half the Man Muarry is. Put them both in a room . Lock the door. Turn off all of the lights. Come back 24 hours later. And you open the door.

You will see Muarry Holding Farage's head in his bloody( no pun intended) hands.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

That's a bold assertion Mr Lake.

That boy ain't right!

Lmao, Muslims preserved Western civilization, but okay, Steve

No u idiot Vlad the impaler did

He stopped Islam from spreading in Europe

Islamic architecture sucks

Tell me you don’t know history without telling me you don’t know history 🥱

I thought u were a Christian Lebanese Phoenician

Re: If I could name one Man who gets the Islam and the deterioration

How so?

My password is password

Muslims preserved Western civilization?

When did this historic event occur?

Answer: Never

Hello, Steve. I was waiting for your response but you’re still too chickenshit to reply directly to me lol

Answer: the numbers you use in your OP. The algebra you probably failed in middle school. The translation of Greek philosophers whose names you can’t pronounce that laid the foundation of Western ethos. Even the Summa Theologica by St. Thomas Aquinas overly references two major Islamic scholars: Averreos (aka Ibn Rushd) and Avicenna (aka Ibn Sina). The same men whose texts and scholarships, by the way, Europeans paid hefty sums to study at a time when Europe was either killing itself in pointless wars or dying of preventable plagues; Islamic medicine was considered the gold standard and the basis of the same medicine that invented the statins you probably need to stay alive.

If you still remember how to open a book, I highly recommend Greek Thought, Arabic Culture: The Graeco-Arabic Translation Movement in Baghdad and Early 'Abbasaid Society by Dimitri Gutas or The Canon of Medicine (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Canon_of_Medicine)

My password is password

Again, how did Muslims saved Western civilization.

The answer is not algebra. Or geometry. And it's not going to be calculus.

The helped created the Renaissance when they took Constantinople. Whatever Greek scholars were still living in the city joined the brain drain and moved west with all their stuff.

The Greeks? Yes, they contributed to what would eventually become Western civilization. Their ideas still resound to this day, though it took a while for them to take hold on a large scale, which then led to what would eventually become the United States of America.

Muslims? Their contributions are retrospectively given to make them seem more important than they really were. Or are today.

We can see that they are the most anti-Western culture in the world.

Any 'help' they gave the West certainly didn't crystallize within Islam since they have not contributed anything to the modern world.

In any case, we owe the technological, scientific, economic and medical advances in the world to the West, the free market, democracy.

To Muslims we owe nothing. They are a blight on the world. And they always will be.

Modern advances maybe. Back in the day all the best universities and academies were in the middle east. It's where Europeans would go if they wanted to be real scholars. We couldn't have the modern conveniences without building on what the Muslims started.

And it's not like us westerners are blameless for most of the problems with modern Islam. The British/American interference in the 20th century once the Ottomans were gone just made everything worse and radicalized a lot of people.

Not true at all.

If Muslims were such great academicians then why were they still living the same way just a century ago that they did a thousand years ago.

All the advances were done by Western culture.

While Muslims were still wondering if the planet were round or flat, which is something many of them still do by the way, Europeans were unlocking nuclear power, Einstein was shattering how we think about the Universe and the Americans were about to give us the power of manned flight.

Left to themselves, Muslims would likely never achieve any of these things, they are so backwards and dominated by their religion.

So much of this is just plain false

My password is password

They're fucked up now precisely because they weren't left to themselves. Crusaders, Mongols, colonialism, and the CIA all took turns destabilizing the region over the last 1000 years or so. When you've got outsiders coming over and wrecking everything you tend to see them as the big bad evil and develop extreme views.

Right because Muslims never invaded any countries. Did they?

The idea we must treat Muslims like they are equals in terms of advancing civilization is pure liberal nonsense.

The irony being Muslims are the least progressive people on the planet. They will sanction the murdering of homosexuals. They treat women like secondary objects. They have no freedoms of speech or religion or the press. It is all about Islam and Islam controls every aspect of every second of their lives.

I have no problems with Muslims living in their own countries. Peacefully. On their own. Far away from civilized countries. But don't ever ask me to accept Muslims in Western countries again. That was a mistake.

Reading is not your strength, is it?

My password is password

Murray is a masterful deceiver and exploiter of the prejudices which are most prevalent in our society
Thank God he's most influential in Europe, and largely irrelevant everywhere else

^ Not true

Hey iblis the Ancient Serpent

Not fooling me 👹

You've got to do better than imitating a Flat Earther's knee jerk reaction the evidence