The Soapbox : I pursue a "leave" option

I pursue a "leave" option

I should be able to pursue a "leave" option with this website.

If I no longer enjoy the website, and don't wish to participate in it, I should be able to leave and be left alone.

My password is password

Re: I pursue a "leave" option

I think ITTY wants the same, but he's too stupid to leave and not come back to lurk.

And as soon as he sees someone talking about him, he thinks that equals "not being left alone."

Why is ToastyCheese so easily triggered?

Resist

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Make a sentence please. No idea what you are trying to say.

Why is ToastyCheese so easily triggered?

Resist the urge

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Getting warmer…

Resist the urge to what?

My password is password

Talk about him

Are we being hard on the pedophile?

My password is password

You seem to know how to spot a pedo, and you also think being a pedo is funny

It's easy to spot a pedo when he tells people he wants to rape little girls.

My password is password

Do you believe everything he says or only the things you want to believe?

You're right, Cheeky. We are the ones with the problem. I'm sorry we bothered your friend.

Have a good night.

My password is password

I think Cheeky should resist the urge to tell us to resist the urge.

Cheeky, you should get right on that!

My password is password

💙

💕

You can’t possibly think it is ever ok to make those comments to a parent about their child. You are defending a creep who won’t lift a finger to defend you. He said sick crap to a poster because he knows in real life he would get a serious beat down if he said it to a parent. So that makes him a sicko and a coward. This is really who u want to defend?

Greek Goddess and master and commander of the retard known as Aphrodite aka my personal bitch FRTT😁

You are in denial. Why would someone lie about wanting to rape little girls?

My password is password

🌺

I believe him that he was saying it to be shocking and offensive. Isn't that bad enough? If there are no lines you won't cross that makes you a psycho.

Nettie bothering to carefully distinguish between the threat and the act are why she's such a colossal waste of time.

Thank you! Unfortunately, they don't/won't listen

Did you read what he said?

My password is password

^itty sock confirmed.

Do you believe everything he says or only the things you want to believe?
That's what you're doing. You choose to believe he doesn't mean any of the terrible things he says.

My password is password

Okay

You know I like you, you HAVE to see him stating he wanted to rape children is horrible. It really does not matter if it was a joke, in some ways that is even worse. Someone who thinks that would even be funny is lacking something, Think it through

I know why he says things like that

I can admire you standing up for someone you like. That was seriously not ok to say. It is not at all okay.

Yes, and it's also not alright to continue to call someone a pedo and every other filthy name they throw out there

I knew ITTY back on V2 and I don't remember him getting such hatred there. That started here and once it starts it never ends

It may help if he doesn't "joke" about raping children. That is just not ok

He didn't do that before, he's just giving back what they dish out

People started making fun of him and he uses shock value to hit back the hardest

Nope. I cannot get behind this. DOnna involves children like that. I do not like it. She doesn't even threaten kids sexually. TO say that to a PARENT??? Hell no, I will not support that.

I don't expect you to

I'm just not going to get triggered over something someone says for shock value

I don't think it's funny, but I also don't think it's funny what's being said about him for years

Pedophile is an insult thrown around this site a lot. I have not seen anyone else say that about kids after being called one.

I don't expect you to

I'm just not going to get triggered over something someone says for shock value

I don't think it's funny, but I also don't think it's funny what's being said about him for years

I agree with you. It's text. But it's odd to fall on your sword on behalf of the person saying such things, yes?

ITTY is running out of currency in the 'eye for an eye' race.

I don't see it as falling on my sword

It's others that are making this an issue. Ya'll just can't get over the fact that I'm not going to join in on the hate

If I'm bothering you that much, block me

If I'm bothering you that much, block me

How about an alternative?

Stop telling others how they should behave toward your good buddies.

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

^this

I think you have that backwards

They're the ones who have a problem with me for not siding with them

Personally, I do not care about who you "side" with.

Just don't go telling people how to feel about your friends.

While we are on the subject, just because a certain person who is on the slow side around here may have asked you out, and you feel sorry for the dimwit really has no bearing on how I am supposed to feel about that person. Don't try to sell me on these people.

I can discuss TV shows, movies, current events with you.

You and I can even discuss the disgust we both feel when it comes to animal abuse.

I refuse to try to defend someone who talks about raping someone's child. I could care less when you say they aren't serious. The idea is there in that person's mind. It didn't just come out of nowhere.
I don't care if you like these characters. Feel sorry for them.
Just don't preach their virtues to the rest of us.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Oh, yes ma'am, sergeant! *Salutes and pivots an about face*

You seem to be the one giving the orders.

Oh, and FYI, You need not salute a sergeant. Only officers.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

I refuse to try to defend someone who talks about raping someone's child. I could care less when you say they aren't serious. The idea is there in that person's mind. It didn't just come out of nowhere.
I don't care if you like these characters. Feel sorry for them.
Just don't preach their virtues to the rest of us.

Magnificent.

I don't know why people are still trying to penetrate Nettie's dense skull.

Just ignore her.

Check my block list because you're probably on it.

She doesn't just defend the scum on here. She is one of them.

My password is password

True, she's a complete moron.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Ban her!

My password is password

I have no power here. I'm a simple cog in the wheel known as Filmboards.
Personally, I wish TPTB would Ban Her Friend.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

It's others that are making this an issue. Ya'll just can't get over the fact that I'm not going to join in on the hate

You've lost me. No one is compelling ITTY to react in this manner, and no one is urging you to join in against him. Your advice of simply ignoring what people type would be just as well offered to him, but I've yet to see that from you.

If memory serves, you also routinely throw fits and request your account be deleted over the most minor infractions, so your posturing re: 'getting triggered' reeks of double standard.

Am I engaging with an impenetrable wall of stupidity here? Be still.