Gadgets : I have iphone 7. Should I get 12.?

I have iphone 7. Should I get 12.?

I'm considering it, but is it worth it.?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior

Re: I have iphone 7. Should I get 12.?

Yes. I recently upgraded from an 11 to 13.. 7 to 12 will be like night and day plus with a new phone, you get a new battery which will last far longer.

Good talk.

I traded in my old phone and essentially got the 13 for free. Actually my bill went down, go figure

Also they gave me unlimited data because I’m so damn charismatic and hot irl.

Good talk.

might as well since 7 is 5 years into its life. maybe try for a used model 12 in near perfect condition, if you're cheap/bargain driven like me. if not, get it new or go for iphone 13

I thought about getting the iphone 11 if the price went down a little. Then I discovered an iphone 12 offer that was basically the same as the 11, so I'm considering 12 now but won't go for 13. I don't use it that often. Besides the iphone 12 doesn't use the same charger as the previous ones so I'll have to add that too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior

you are a smart and savvy shopper. i have a used samsung s7 which is going on 5 years and a pixel 3a. wheit nerd vlad is the iphone power user so he's the go to poster for tips and tricks for iphone deals.

i assume becaue of the currency exhange rates the deals in norway are cheaper than using amazon uk, germany, or france. but possibly ebay can save some big kroner

iphoes have excellent cameras and the underlying computational photography software. if i get an iphone it's for that reason. the fact that apple prohibits a user from adding music/video from one device to an iphone directly via cable is unaaceptable. you must use itunes or imusic. yes, there's a "hack" which involves dropbox desktop plus dropbox iphone app, but that's still obstacles to deal with when android is plug and play.

my iphone/apple overbearing ecosystem control rant is finished.