Black Adam : I don't understand how he's a hero when he killed all those people

I don't understand how he's a hero when he killed all those people

All for a silly looking crown which he didn't even protect in the first place because the main bad guy has the crown.

Makes no sense at all.

Re: I don't understand how he's a hero when he killed all those people

In the comics he's bad but you can't make a movie for kids about a bad guy so they made him somewhat good for the movie.

My password is password

Well thank god for the Justice Society!

Both Marvel and DC have gone towards this trend of being afraid to make their bad guys BAD. GUYS. Aside from Thanos, Darkseid, and the Joker, most of them are just "victims" anymore.

Black Adams Matter

My password is password

The paramilitary holding his country hostage?

No I found out why that military was there. They weren't holding anyone hostage though at that point. They were searching for that crown.

But the history was there of them having done that which was why Black Adam was created in the first place.

They were holding the entire country hostage. They were a dictatorship. How did you miss that?

Maybe because all they showed of that military group after the opening sequence, was them searching for that woman and then her friends after she and them went into that cave trying to steal the crown. They weren't bothering anyone else.

That's the movie's fault, not mine

Oh, it's ok because they were only looking for her…

Yeah because she was trying to take the crown and they wanted it for themselves. Duh

Nobody else was interested in that damn crown not even the Justice Society until it was found. Nobody else knew how to interpret the power of that crown until after the **** hit the fan

They literally instituted martial law. How is this not sinking in?

Where did they do that? Describe the scene. Go ahead.

Are you seriously this dense?

There's scenes with them working check points. They actively search people. They're not government. Also:

Intergang was an international criminal organization known to have started asserting control within the nation of Kahndaq.[1]

https://dcextendeduniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Intergang

In the present day, Kahndaq is oppressed by the Intergang, a mercenary organization, as Adrianna Tomaz, an archaeologist and resistance-fighter, tries to locate the Crown of Sabbac with the help of her brother Karim and their colleagues Samir and Ishmael.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Adam_(film)

Also it makes no sense that they would be holding the entire city hostage because the only person after the same thing they were after was like, one bitch! And she had friends protecting her. Not the entire city protecting her. Just her 4 friends or something. And some military they were if they couldn't find one bitch and her few friends in such a small city?? Duh??

The power of that crown could only be used when the right person could unlock its power.

It unleashed an army of demons from Hell that would take over the world so why would the entire city be held hostage? Why not the entire world?

See that's why there is a plot hole in the movie. It's still a good movie though