Health & Fitness : I don’t see the pony

I don’t see the pony

I mean the point lol in exercising cause like it makes me gain weight for some reason so I’m just doing a healthy diet so far I had a foot long subway and a milkshake yep brilliant

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

Re: I don’t see the pony

Is that UK slang?

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

Lol

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

Okay, so that's Brit slang for you don't see the point, right?

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

Muscle weighs more than FAT. If you exercise and tone your body up, technically you could gain ten pounds and drop two or three sizes and have a nicer figure.

There's something called "skinny fat" which is what happens when people diet only. The scale goes down and they lose muscle and get flabby.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

How about I lose weight first then work off the flabby fat?

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

No. You need to do both.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Well
I did the cross trainer today and walked the dog and ate healthy

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

Even if you "eat healthy" - if you're consuming too many calories, you'll still gain weight. Ideally you want to combine exercising and caloric restriction.

Example: If your body needs 1,500 calories per day just to maintain , a good rule of thumb would be to reduce your diet by 250 calories each day, exercise so you're burning off 250 calories each day, and thereby rely on eating 1,000 calories per day.

That's an example of the math of it. Do this 4-5 x week. Don't rely on just diet, and especially don't think starving yourself does anything.

Why not wait until lockdown lifts and get stuff you'll need for the gym!

1. An Ipod that holds 160gb of songs
2. A water bottle that holds at least 1 litre of diluted juice or cold water
3. A decent app that allows you to transfer music
4. See if theres a way you can get cheap 12 months access to your local gym via Boris Johnson vouchers he promised from the dr
5. Dont give up after induction

It’s ok I own a cross trainer

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

A foot long subway sandwich and a milkshake could be 700 calories minimum. Depending on your diet, that could be half of your caloric intake for a day.

If you have a smartphone, I highly recommend the app MyFitnessPal. At the end of the day, weight loss is just a math equation. You just need to know your numbers.

I have my fitness pal well I deleted it gonna download it again I’m allowed 1,220 calories if I wanna lose two pounds a week apparently

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

I worked out there on my cross trainer and I ate a banana is that good

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

Lol sounds like a good start