Sex and the City : I can’t get over the fact that Carrie only has $750 in her bank account and…

I can’t get over the fact that Carrie only has $750 in her bank account and…

Was trying to buy her apartment. Her entire net worth was $750. The fuck was she smoking!!!The bitch should have been getting on welfare, not buying another case of Manolo Blaniks.

Holy hell!!!

Kiss my black ass! Toodles!

Re: I can’t get over the fact that Carrie only has $750 in her bank account and.

That's because she blows her money on expensive shoes

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Re: I can’t get over the fact that Carrie only has $750 in her bank account and.

A 35 year old woman with the means like Carrie should have never let her finances get into such dire constraints. It’s almost implausible.

How does one not know they’ve spent $40,000 on fucking shoes.

She's a ding-a-ling

They way she blows up at Big is very childish and he's an oddball to be with her, when he really wasn't serious about her

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I was a casual watcher before, didn't really get into it until recently

I like the humor and one of my favorite actors is Kristin Davis

Post deleted

Was Carrie's wedding to Big movie? I didn't like it

Post deleted

One episode grossed me out, can you guess which? Did any episode scene gross you out?

Post deleted

The old bald guy having sex in front of them as they sat watching. Ewwwwwwww

Post deleted

Lucky you!

Post deleted

Probably. That one with the gross man was on a video

Post deleted

Wasn't that the one with the gross old man? Ewwwwwwwwwwww

Post deleted

Ewwwwwwww

I would have left beforehand Yuk

Post deleted

You wouldn't if you were the one being spooged on!!! or would you?

Post deleted

They’re a strange couple. He was much better suited to Natasha.

True

Don't you think her and Aiden were a good couple ~ maybe she needs the drama and doesn't really want someone

Oh the fucking drama of it all!

She spent all her money on designer brands!

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

J-Curl lives in a fantasy world so that sort of thing is probably everyday life for him.

Hah, Erica changed her reply so now mine looks even more silly than it did before.

What was her reply?

People in TV shows and films live in apartments that are way too big for their wage bracket (or something along those lines)

Carry is a dog, hana

One that you leave outside when it’s raining?