Breakfast at Tiffany's : I always cry at the ending

I always cry at the ending

Also when I was in NYC, I walked by Tiffany's after work when I worked the overnight shift.

When I did it, I imaged myself as Holly.

Re: I always cry at the ending

i loved this movie (up until the end) and i love Audrey Hepburn, but the near to end scene in the taxi where she throws Cat out on the street in pouring rain and tells it to run away breaks my heart. i never really understood why she did that or what it was trying to say other than "be free!". it was just so harsh that it really shocked me and turned my sympathy towards Holly completely around

the sound of your racing heart

Oh that entire scene makes me cry. Paul was right about her when he tells her that stuff about what he thinks of Holly.
Holly wasn't a nice person throughout the entire movie to be honest. She was self absorbed and a selfish person. It wasn't until the end with Paul that she stopped being a selfish bitch and decided to accept love from a poor man.

you made some beautiful points there, my love 💖

the sound of your racing heart

Ty! But that beautiful musical score that starts right after Paul tosses the ring at Holly and tells her that he doesn't want it anymore….really elevates the emotions of the ending.

Something about Audrey seemed fake to me, so I didn't enjoy this film as much as I hoped I would.

My password is password

She was a terrible actor that’s why