The Soapbox : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: I’ve made my decision

Don’t kill yourself. That would be a waste.

I'm cumming irl.

Hey Monicah, I really think he’s just busy. Remember the same thing happened with me a little while back? I’ve been very busy with stuff and I’m sure ffs/not-hecant has a lot going on offline. You gotta cut the guy some slack if you want to make friends.

I'm cumming irl.

Please don't Monicah!

Hey, it's a kind of magic!

Why do you want to kill yourself? It better not be over some stupid fucking internet message board bullshit.

I live. I die. I live again.

Post deleted

Reflected on what I said here a bit and realized that I'm coming off more as an uncaring dick than someone who wants you to snap out of it. Definitely appearing as if I'm someone who's attempting to delegitimize your depression because it appears to be over something that's insignificant. It's obvious it's not really over message board bullshit. It's just what has happened here is triggering an emotional response that’s a result of emotional trauma you suffered in your life, and that's really why you're feeling like this. It's pretty hypocritical of me to act like this since I definitely would be hurt/annoyed/enraged if someone tried that shit with me… though I'd hide that by pretending to play along with them.

I apologize for that @Monicah.

I live. I die. I live again.

Oh. Err um, I mean, me too.

We've already had one Soapbox suicide, we don't need another. I hope if anyone here has your contact info, they'll alert the authorities in your area before you hurt yourself.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

JK

Lol

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

Just post some nudes. It will make you feel better.

Don't waste your precious, young life and all of your potential due to anyone, especially from the Internet, love.

Stand up for Monicah and keep her safe. Only you can do it.

What if someone told you that they were going to harm the person you loved the most tonight? Fight for yourself the way you'd fight for them.

❤️

🦸‍♀️ Up, up, and away! 🦸‍♀️

Monicah, you're being irrational. I mean, our interactions are hardly worth getting upset over, never mind threatening suicide. Also, I'm hardly going to ignore you forever, am I? You're not Sophie.

Just get the hell off here and do something less stressful with your day. Why don't you talk with Rocket? You guys always used to have so much fun together.

I have to sign off now, so if you reply and I don't, it's not that I'm ignoring you, it's just that I'm not actually here.

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)
Murdered by a Teutonic catfish

Post deleted

Imagine calling the suicide hotline and they're chowing down on chips on the other end

Omg they are even less empathetic as you thought I sounded just now. They be making you wanna die after trying to talk to them. They'll have you really feeling like you're completely insane too. LoL..

I think I did good considering. I'm not even a licensed suicidal prevention counsler either. I did good baby.

You did great. I hope it gave her a laugh.

Post deleted

i love u. u are my sis. what do i even do without u???

don't do this to me

suck it.

You better do something.

I know you mean well, but it's not right to put that responsibility or pressure on Sophie or anyone else here.

Only Monicah has the ability and power to protect Monicah.

With that, I'm bowing out.

🦸‍♀️ Up, up, and away! 🦸‍♀️

Don't do it, Monicah. Come on! You are better than this display shown today. Do you want to make this decision on one day out of your whole life? You'll feel better tomorrow I promise. If you were a guy I'd tell you to call me after you've pulled the trigger and hang up but I'm giving you some support.

30 seconds after the Challenger blew up he's on the phone selling NASA stock short. Mr. Nice Guy!

^^^

Post deleted

Take care of yourself Monica, don't hurt yourself. Lilith and others have been giving you good advice. No one here wants to see you hurting. And this place is not a healthy replacement for talking with good people IRL on mental health.

Please don't kill yourself. It's not the answer and it's not worth it. Things can get better. Don't give up and don't let people on this board get you down.

No, you won't. I know you're reading these, because you want to be sure people care.

We do.

Still, maybe you should take a few days and sort out what's affecting you so deeply. Make peace with yourself and your stressors and come back when you're ready. We'll be here as we always are to welcome you.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

^^ Well said Jacky.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Lol we said the same thing and I hadn’t even seen your comment when I wrote that.

Let's make love before we die on warm leatherette

Imagine that! 👍

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Well said as usual.

Let's make love before we die on warm leatherette

You need serious psychiatric help. Constantly threatening to kill yourself whenever anyone doesn’t reply to you on Filmboards is beyond crazy.

The fact alone that you constantly join random chat rooms on the internet masturbating is really so far divorced from normality I don’t know where to begin.

3 Grand Slam titles, 11 slam finals, 2 gold medals at the Olympics

I thought she was in love with Vlad last week?

Harold,the singing angel harks.

Can you imagine if you randomly joined tiny chats people on here started, shoving a dildo up your arse? People would be so appalled!

I don’t see how it’s any different. Human beings should conduct themselves with a degree of dignity.

Please don't do it, Monicah!

Please don't do it, Monicah. We love you, and that would make us all very sad.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

Monicah, the good people here care about you.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

If that girl doesn't post in a few days, I'm calling the suicide hotline for myself cuz this shit is stressful on me.

That girl has spent more quality time with you all than I have. She's in tinychat, dudes were cumming to her nudes and her ass. That one guy was her friend for years.

Man this is awful.

Again?

Before you go please post one last photo of your pooter.🙏

💜💒👰 Wedding Soon!🐲㊙️🍜

Post deleted

One of the retard mods (Gameboy I’m sure) deleted my posts, but allow me to summarise as what I said was intended to be constructive.

You need serious psychiatric help and you are not well at all. Your behaviour in recent months has become increasingly unhinged, and you don’t seem to have developed into a properly functioning adult. You need to check yourself in somewhere and get help.