Video Games : I’ve got it….. an open world game based on Robin Hood!!!

I’ve got it….. an open world game based on Robin Hood!!!

Just imagine how supendous that would be!! You’re FUCKING ROBIN HOOD and you build up your own Merry Men and you rob from the rich to give to the poor and you’re a terrorist against the sheriff and you create your own legend!! 😎

Get it made Rockstar or similar competent company!

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Re: I’ve got it….. an open world game based on Robin Hood!!!

How about a land before time sequel?

With Littlefoot and the rest? I think there’s about 20 of them WMW. 🙂

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

It was a joke about that jack poster who keeps demanding a new one from the studio.

Jack has been waiting a long time and deserves to see his stolen movie made.

My password is password

Ah, I see. 🙂

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

It's kind of weird there hasn't been a major Robin Hood game in decades, despite the character being public domain.

My password is password

Exactly Slash Dot…just imagine the potential these days with a full open world Sherwood Forest! 🙂

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Robin Hood meets Animal Crossing: You steal items from rich people and then decorate your home with it.

My password is password

Not quite what I had in mind Slash Dot BUT I do like that idea of setting up your lair in the forest and doing it up how you please. 😊

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

It would be too white Bobby

I mean you could included the Moor in the story but then they'd say it was racist

And Marion would have to be non-gender or something like that or else it's transphobic

Nope, the Disney reimagined version that they stole from Reynard the Fox would have to be the adaptation they'd need to use so they don't offend anyone by including them

Of course Robin couldn't be a fox [no[ Disney would say that you were an intellectual property thief (Even though they stole it first) and furries would all have an animal that they personally think is the better animal and so you'd have to ditch choice altogether

I say same sized dots of the same non-aggressive colour who aren't ableist (Meaning they don't communicate or move) set against a backdrop of an equally non-aggressive colour (Representing Nottingham forest, but not with trees because they age and die and become coal or oil which offends some other people) and that's your completed game Bobby

But don't cheat and try and use your imagination to turn it into a story other than dots unmoving on a screen as that's you projecting your personal bias onto the art which is the game and that's a direct attack on the artist(s) who made it

And don't criticise it as that's a death threat and you'll be cancelled

Enjoy the game Bobby!

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

There’s lots of diversity already Robin Hood, Juan…that’s what makes it so wonderful! There’s Barrington who’s a black Rastafarian and Little Ron who represents little people. 🙂

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

You can't be diverse enough Bobby

That's why you can't be diverse at all

Unmoving non-aggressive coloured dots on a non-aggressive coloured background it is. For every single game and movie from here on out. It has been divided

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Well it’s Rockstar games that I’m going to get to make it and these guys aren’t in the slightest bit ‘woke’, they’re only now bringing in a female protagonist for Grand Theft Auto so I’m sure my open world Robin Hood game is in safe hands. 😊

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

I'll see how well they do with GTA7 Bobby, if they can still use humour to expand upon important cultural points then perhaps you Robin Hood game is in safe hands

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Perhaps I’ll set the posters here to the task as they’re all the opposite of ‘woke’. In fact they put me in mind of Bernard Manning and Jim Davidson.

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Jim Davidson keeps popping up on my YouTube telling me to go and pay to stream him for something or other Bobby

I mean I used to watch Big Break but that was mostly for John Virgo

I think I must have watched a GBNews something or other and the algorithm has me trapped in his sights

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

I once made the mistake of watching one of these old dinosaur Doctor Who fans as I was curious to see what he said, in the interests of balance and all. That was well over a month ago now and I’m still getting videos with ‘Doctor Woke’ and ‘Woke Who is dead RIP’ and such like in their titles popping up as suggestions to watch. 🙂

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Sometimes a Doctor Who story is just crap, it's all part of the mix and always has been Bobby

Now dear Doctor Broadchurch…no scratch that, it could get confusing, our dear Doctor Campino was in at least two really bad episodes which were indeed "Woke" and that's why they were bad. Just a crappy story with a few lines here or there missing to account for why things were going the way they were going. But they were in plenty of CRAP episodes

Colin Baker had lots of people attack his show for being rubbish and so did Sylvester. That's what led to it getting pulled from the Beeb

So while it's OK to have a jab at a particular Doctor for not being your type of Doctor, back your opinions up with something a bit stiffer than "Woke" because, regardless of who uses it, it means literally nothing (Yes, literally literally )

Thankfully I've only been getting Harbo and Elli showing up to me for Doctor Who things recently and they both seem to be fans of the show (Although I don't trust that Elli one! But she's pretty and admits mistakes, so that's something).

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Who is Doctor Campino and which two episodes do you mean? Do you mean Jodie Whittaker and the time she had to battle the P’ting? 🙂

I don’t think that Ellie is a fan of Doctor Who, I think that she gets told what to say by a fat spotty older man with glasses who IS a fan.

I ignore Tharries now because he likes click bait but I still like Adam Martyn and Council of Geeks. 😊

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Doctor Campino is Jodie Whittaker, yes Bobby

I'm sure she was in one of those Campino advert where they ask 'random strangers' in the street to try on of their sweets (Pre Savile stuff obviously) and those strangers say how it's lovely and it's strawberry and cream flavoured

The episodes that I'm thinking of (From the top of my head) are the one with Rosa Parks and the other one with Kashmir. Both could have done with more information about the topics being alluded to and less of the real troubles not mentioning them would bring up in the real world

Still, at least they got to say that thing that nobody in the UK hasn't been talking about for over 150 years…eh?

Elli is a bit of a dishwasher Doctor Who fan Bobby, but we all started somewhere. Even Adipose has moments that I'm not fully onboard with and Harbo just mentioned that the Doctor and River didn't really love each other which I found shocking!

Anyways you can't buy Campinos anymore because they went out of business and so that's another thing Jodie touched which didn't work out

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

I thought it was and indeed I strongly suspected that it was these two episodes that you were referring to. 🙂 I only liked the talking frog episode in that series. Even the Pendle Hill one didn’t land with me and it should have done as it’s very close to me, I can see it from my house. That episode was actually written by a woman who attended the same youth theatre as me, albeit several years before. She’s a chairperson there now so she clearly had a more pleasant experience there than I did.

And the Doctor and River is the only Doctor shipping that I’ve ever bought into. She’s the only one who seemed on his level. Certainly not Rose or Jodie’s companion who’s so unmemorable I can’t recall her name.

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

I liked the frog one too Bobby

I still found it weird that a father would scare his little girl into staying in a hut in the middle of nowhere with bear sounds while he went away and got stoned with an alternative dimension being…but it was proper science fiction in that regard

I liked Yaz, in fact I liked the gang all individually, but the writers didn't

One day Ryan has dyspraxia, the next he's dissecting space bats and lobbing grenades at Cybermen, then he's got dyspraxia again.

Graham's cool, and then he's not, cool again, not once more!

Yaz, is she a copper? Really?? She doesn't act like one???

Grace, best companion of all of this lot and killed off in the first story

If we're going for a multilayered experience of seeing who the Doctor is and what it's like to be with them then we need to get into the minds of all of these companions and zero effort was put in to make that happen.

Bad writing perhaps….nah, bigoted audience is a much better reason and anyone saying otherwise is all the phobes and ists available on that day

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

I haven’t seen it since it first aired, along with all of that series but I do remember enjoying it. It was a ray of light in an otherwise dreary series. 🙂

Ryan only had dyspraxia when the writers needed to mention it for the story. In fact they just couldn’t juggle that many characters and Ryan was the most boring companion ever. Other than his intermittent dyspraxia I do not recall a single thing about him.

Oh wait yes I do…I remember Graham desperately wanted him to call him grandad which was creepy and weird.

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Ryan was an actual token character and given the room to breath as one Bobby.

I felt sorry for the actor, but he got paid and can hopefully build a career from it.

I never did see any of the "A bit of all right" buy who replaced Graham and Ryan, but that was eye candy for an audience that wasn't watching and so another actor getting paid but not really wanting the job on their resume

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Juan Kerr said... Ryan was an actual token character and given the room to breath as one Bobby.

I felt sorry for the actor, but he got paid and can hopefully build a career from it.

I never did see any of the "A bit of all right" buy who replaced Graham and Ryan, but that was eye candy for an audience that wasn't watching and so another actor getting paid but not really wanting the job on their resume
expand
That was the comedian John Bishop. He replaced Ryan and Graham. I didn’t know he was known for his looks though. Do women fancy him and men want to be him? 🙂

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Bobby Tomlinson said... That was the comedian John Bishop. He replaced Ryan and Graham. I didn’t know he was known for his looks though. Do women fancy him and men want to be him? 🙂
expand
I don't know John Bishop Bobby and only know he replaced Ryan and Graham because of all those silly online gossip magazines trying to make him a story.

You know the types of online productions which say things like "Hitler is sending all of the Jews in Germany away for a holiday in Poland - And that's a good thing!!" but turns out they are always wrong but somehow unaccountable for their lies. Those ones

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Juan Kerr said... I don't know John Bishop Bobby and only know he replaced Ryan and Graham because of all those silly online gossip magazines trying to make him a story.

You know the types of online productions which say things like "Hitler is sending all of the Jews in Germany away for a holiday in Poland - And that's a good thing!!" but turns out they are always wrong but somehow unaccountable for their lies. Those ones
expand
Do you mean the ones that say that Elvis Presley is actually alive and well? These ones?

It’s silly really because if he was alive he’d be 100 and wearing smelly nappies.

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Bobby Tomlinson said... Do you mean the ones that say that Elvis Presley is actually alive and well? These ones?

It’s silly really because if he was alive he’d be 100 and wearing smelly nappies.
expand
Yeah, Elvis being alive, the Queen being an alien, buses on the moon and all that type of thing Bobby

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Juan Kerr said... Yeah, Elvis being alive, the Queen being an alien, buses on the moon and all that type of thing Bobby
expand
What do you think of my new avatar, Juan? ☺️

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Bobby Tomlinson said... What do you think of my new avatar, Juan? ☺️
expand
What do you think of my new avatar, Juan? ☺️

"When you think coin-drop… Think Data East. We've got it all"

That's what I think Bobby

And in light of your time traveller friend-twice-removed spreading all these rumours I think that it's time to invest every penny we each have in their shares when they resurface from liquidation

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Why do white people like playing out in the woods so fucking much?

They like to swing around on all the trees those fucking monkeys.

My password is password

We were ran out of our neighbourhoods by black ppl.

☺️

That's actually a good idea.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Thank you. I’m not sure why it’s not happened yet. 🙂

What is YOUR Luxenbalm