The Watercooler : I’m an ok singer I’ve got a pretty tone

I’m an ok singer I’ve got a pretty tone

Ok

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

Sure you are!

Sure you are!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: I’m an ok singer I’ve got a pretty tone

Thank you ! Xx

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Thanks so much xx

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

She's terrible!

She's terrible. Why do you keep lying to this poor delusional woman?

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

@Mileycyrusdolly

MMC2 and Monicah are not being truthful with you, it's called being pitiful.

You want somebody to be truthful and honest, read this:

You have no singing talent or musical capabilities, if you want to have a real concrete criticisms on your singing, go on a site with they are actual singers, song writers discussing music on a message boards. See what they think…

For the love of God, stop using Filmboards has your platform for opinions on your singing, you have been beaten the same old drum for years, you know what the posters think: either you are awful or pitiful.

Blocked

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

I was just joking here. I have told her for months that she has no singing talent. That's why she has me blocked. She's delusional, and can't handle the truth.

PS Now she's blocked you too!

If she believes she can, why doesnt she busk outside her nearest kfc or mc'd drive thru. There's hundreds of cars queued up for a burger.

Dunno. You'd have to ask her, but I guess you can't cause she's blocked you now.

Not a good idea. They'd probably just throw food at her.

Least she doesnt have to buy any

An excellent point, since she's a lazy slob with no job. Poet, know it.