Politics : Hypocrisy of the Right Wing/Cons/Repubs

Hypocrisy of the Right Wing/Cons/Repubs

"Nooooo!! Don't kill your unborn baby! We need more laws to FORCE a woman to have that baby and to take away her right to an abortion!"

"We need more guns! We don't have enough killings and murder out there! Let's be sure that EVERYONE can have a gun because we want more and more killings and murder! We don't care who and how many get killed by guns! We just want more guns for everyone so that more and more murders and killings will keep on happening!"

Re: Hypocrisy of the Right Wing/Cons/Repubs

Good to see you have to make a false argument to justify baby killing. It shows you at least know you're wrong.

We advocate for guns so that we can protect ourselves and our friends and family. As I've told you already, your argument would see us all defenseless in the face of an armed criminal who doesn't respect gun laws.

We want less killing. It's your policies that would see deaths increase not ours. More unarmed people shot dead because they couldn't protect themselves, and there was no deterrent. More dead babies because irresponsible women would be less careful when having sex.

Go away, try and come up with a real argument, then get back to me.

"dead babies" because of irresponsible women?

Shut the **** up, you ****ing moron.

lukejbarnett

Why don't you put a coherent argument together and fire it back at me.

I don't waste my time arguing with airheaded trolls. Get a life already, you loser.

lukejbarnett

Yet you follow me around, reading everything I write…

We both know you have no argument against what I've said. It must suck to know you're wrong but hate the person who corrected you. I can't imagine what must be wrong with your pysche.

Get lost. You are boring even as a troll. Find something else to do with your life, if it isn't too late for that already.

Another day, another triggered, angry outburst. We both know who needs to work on their life. And it's not me.

Sure thing, troll.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Women have all the choice, men have none. Therefore, women have all the responsibility. A man cannot demand an abortion. A woman can. A man cannot refuse to be a parent to the child (insist the state take over and wipe their hands of the kid), a woman can. It's a bit sick to try and claim men share responsibility.

If men coerce women then they are bad people, but they can't sign the form or attend the clinic and go through with the procedure. It's all on the woman. It's what you asked for - women have a choice, men have none - so you all need to own it.

Post deleted

What responsibility would you like men to take?

Post deleted

What if the condom breaks? What if the woman said she was on the pill but wasn't? What if the pill fails?

What responsibility should a woman take?

Having taken that responsibility, and the above happens, she can have an abortion. What can the man do?

Are you a 12 year old virgin?

My IMDb account https://filmboards.com/user/legacy/Child-Molester_In_Conway/

I see you're not willing to take on my point.

Like I said, you're just bitter. Move on from whatever hurt you and find some maturity.

Stop trolling, pisshead.

Post deleted

He does. He is so miserable. I wonder who or what made him so hateful towards women.

More dead babies because irresponsible women would be less careful when having sex.
Believe it or not, men are also responsible for the consequences of unprotected sex.

I even hear a few have tried to convince women to get abortions.

See above.

Men have no rights where abortion is concerned therefore they cannot have any responsibilities for unwanted babies.

Rape is obviously an exception and nobody in their right mind would even try to pretend it's a woman's responsibility then.

Men have no rights where abortion is concerned

Maybe not but they almost certainly control the situation as to when the procedure can be done, who is responsible for these laws? Is it mostly men?

I'm more than happy to be corrected. This feels like the thin end of the wedge in terms of taking choice away from anyone trapped in a difficult situation where pregnancy occurs, woman or man.

anyone trapped in a difficult situation where pregnancy occurs, woman or man.

Men can't get pregnant, stupid. They are never the trapped ones in such a situation. You of all women should know that.

Well Magnus I didn't say men could get pregnant, stupid. Not all men are ****s who run away.

A couple could easily be committed to one another but not ready for or otherwise equipped for parenthood.

If no men were little ****s who run away, way less women would be obliged to abort.

Yep, talk to me on your main account if you want to continue the conversation Magnus.

So the average guy in the street has rights where abortion is concerned, because a couple of men made a law?

That's illogical.

You're illogical and full of ****, He Cant-san.

I didn't say that.
I agreed that maybe men don't have rights as it is but by reducing the window of opportunity or should I say standing by and allowing this to happen they are achieving that anyway.

It's all very simple. Women have to have the choice; you cannot leave it to men. As women rightly point out, it's their body, not his.

However, with that right - that privilege - comes the responsibility of raising the child. If the woman decides she wants the baby, but the man decides he does not, and she refuses to abort it, the man should be able to wash his hands of the child, just as a woman has the right to wash her hands of the child when she chooses to abort it. That's equality.

Anything else is grossly unfair to the man and it's a bit rich when women start complaining that men need to "take responsibility" while at the same time these women are outraged that people are telling them to take responsibility.

How does this not make sense? I'm sorry, but disagreeing with the above just shows a lack of intelligence and/or integrity.

Yes, we've been here before. I know that's your view and you know mine.

I'm speaking specifically about the 6 week cap and I probably didn't make that clear. It's just not enough time.

In that case, I agree with you. I don't want to live in a world where women are stuck having to have babies they don't want. I just wish they'd hurry up and invent a male pill that doesn't turn the man into an emotional mess. Then it would be a level playing field, and hardly any babies would be born, let alone ones that needed to be aborted.

If you want women to have the choice as to whether a baby lives or does, you have to let the man walk away when he doesn't want it. It's grossly unfair at the moment. If the woman wants to chose, she has to be prepared to take full responsibility for a child the man does not want.

That pill does exist, Kirk has been testing it but the results aren't good, he's on the verge of menstruation.

I don't disagree with the rest as you know. I've never understood why a woman would want the involvement, in her child's life, of a man who doesn't want to be a father in every sense and not just financially.

Glad to finally come to rest on a place of mutual understanding.

As an economist, obviously financial equality is important to me.

Post deleted

Why is it your body when you don't want the baby, but a baby when you want it and the father doesn't?

Post deleted

So, you want the baby, the man has to pay for it for 18 years and be forced into fatherhood? You don't want the baby, he has no rights at all?

Do you think that's fair?

I don't speak for Monicah, but yeah, I think that's fair.

Get over yourself.

It was a rhetorical question. It's demonstrably not fair.

You're just bitter, for some reason.

Spare me the MRA drivel. In a consensual situation, if an unwanted pregnancy happens and no precautions were made to prevent, then both parties are irresponsible.

Agreed.

The woman can legally do something about that though, the man can't.

Omg you people on here should stop thinking. Okay? It's way too hard for you and I am tired of seeing your BS influence elections.

Just go back to ****ing n sucking each other and listening to whatever music you listen to.