The Soapbox : Hungry is one of the worst posters

Hungry is one of the worst posters

Boring , unlikeable and dueling banjos level retarded.

Nimda you should considering banning him since he won’t stop harassing people.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Hungry is one of the worst posters

Says the retard who insists she played girls high school baseball…

Get the fuck out of here with your butthurt you goddamn autismo.

Post deleted

Is the space you put before every comma an attempt to sound like you were struck on the head by a sledgehammer when you were born? You might want to work on your game a little.

Lord President of the Council, Leader of the House, Chairman of the ERG, MP for North East Somerset and I sit next to Boris at Parliament

Who cares? The fact that you’re constantly pointing out grammar tells me you’ve never been on a date in your life.

What kinda loser corrects grammar on the internet ?

-Erin Wotherspoon

Who cares? The fact that you’re constantly pointing out grammar tells me you’ve been on a date in your life.

What kinda loser corrects grammar on the internet ?
Where to begin?

I won't.

Lord President of the Council, Leader of the House, Chairman of the ERG, MP for North East Somerset and I sit next to Boris at Parliament

L-o-s-e-r

-Erin Wotherspoon

You want to join my ignore list, sweet cheeks? I'm not fucking about here.

You have blocked this user
You have blocked this user.

👇👇

👆👆👆👆

You can't top the Pop

Post deleted

As an aside; how is doing it all of once "constantly"? There's so much to unpack with the stupidity in that post I don't even know where to begin.

I won't.

Can't see the post, mate. Am I missing anything?

I won't.

Crikey matey, you been hitting the Carlton Draughts this arvo?

That Erica is one smart cookie.

You can't top the Pop

Post deleted

Is that the original quote?

@nimda

ohhhh staaaaaaff! i need the password reset for this lovely account I had forgotten about, tyvm!

Bring. More. Sheep.

The fact that you’re constantly pointing out grammar tells me you’ve never been on a date in your life.

My entire job is to correct people's poor syntax and grammar and I am engaged.

The train is coming with shiny cars, comfy seats, and wheels of stars. Hush, little ones, have no fear; the man in the moon is the engineer.

Jacky are you pure MWI right now? She's talking to me! Or are you just heroically defending me ?

I'm defending you, my friend.

The train is coming with shiny cars, comfy seats, and wheels of stars. Hush, little ones, have no fear; the man in the moon is the engineer.

The fact that you’re constantly pointing out grammar tells me you’ve never been on a date in your life.
Lolwtf?

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

That motherfucker.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

The best movie about life in an office EVER!

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼 (The Cat just got even weirder. See The Mandela Effect.) 😸

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼 (The Cat just got even weirder. See The Mandela Effect.) 😸

Fuck, this thread turned out to be divine comedy. Thank you.

guys, chill out on erica. she is a great poster.

and she hasn't done anything either. wtf are you guys on about here?

Are you fcking blind? She’s calling out another poster. Why are you not defending him? Cause he doesn’t have a vagina? Pathetic loser.

Do your fcking job as an admin instead of whiteknighting these worthless bitches!

❤️

This worthless bitch needs another ban.

i defend good and i defend the honorable. in this case, i defend erica. she has done no wrong, yet she has been harassed for the past 2 or 3 days. she literally did nothing. it began with a false assumption that she was pe, that people ran with despite being informed of absolute proof to the contrary. this is not a rational mob here. y'all are giving piling on a bad name here. she doesn't deserve this. she post threads about sports and fashion and her roommate. erica is harmless. she is one of the best users here. this is a goddamn witch hunt.

it began with a false assumption that she was pe, that people ran with despite being informed of absolute proof to the contrary.

Nah, it began when she was caught lying. The stuff about her being PE was separate shit stirring. I don't know if anyone honestly thinks she's a PE sock (only that she sounded an awful lot like him), and clearly this whole thing has been blown out of proportion - but that's nothing new around here.

As with Geewizzz, had she not dug her heels in and had the reaction she did it would've passed quickly, most likely.

if this is about the baseball stuff, then this is even stupider than i thought. being about nothing would have been more respectable. at least you could walk away not looking so invested in pointless internet drama. has erica harmed anyone? no. no one. then why try to harm her? assuming she even has lied, which hasn't been proven, are her attackers of such upstanding moral fiber that they can realistically claim the role of moral arbiter? i think fucking not.

It's less "she lied about baseball!" and more "she lied about baseball, was told she was lying, back and forth banter ensued." Look at and read the thread you're posting in right now.

Why don't we drop "harm." No one is facing harm here. She's having baseball related quips thrown her way (gottem) or otherwise being met with similar levels of hostility she is showing.

are her attackers of such upstanding moral fiber that they can realistically claim the role of moral arbiter? i think fucking not.

Is anyone claiming such a thing?

Is anyone claiming such a thing?

i mean, basically. anytime someone is attacking another for a supposed moral violation, they are by default, positioning themselves as morally superior. otherwise, it's just laughable. there is no credibility to the charge. it's like if a doxxer complained because someone was a catfish. it's just silly. if you are going to criticize someone else's behavior, then you better make sure you haven't done worse yourself, or you just look like an idiot. i'm not speaking of you, but others.

if it's not an attempt to harm her, then i would suggest stopping altogether, because what is being done clearly does not help her. she is obviously not happy, nor would anyone be. bullying is a despicable behavior. it is not clever, it isn't funny. no one deserves it, not even itty. erica less than almost anyone here. she never jumps into threads to attack people. she is one of the good ones.

I'm not sure "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" is the best line of reasoning here. When the people directing the ridicule are caught lying about something so trivial (and apparently so easily verifiable) we can resume the hear ye hypocrites angle. Someone was called out for BSing on the internet; mockery followed. It happens, it will always happen, usually when it happens you're nowhere to be seen.

If you're here to appeal to some sense of shame for what really amounts to another day on filmboards, you're talking to the wrong crowd and your opinion wasn't solicited. If you intend to put a stop to it definitively with deletions and bans, I suggest you get started.

that first stone thing is always the best line of reasoning, unless the intent is to also put yourself in the line of fire. i somehow doubt that was the purpose here. this has gone beyond lighthearted ribbing. it is harassment and is hurting someone, do you honestly not feel bad about that? i would hope you would. if not, you are revealing more about the yourself than the person you are attempting to smear. this isn't me speaking as an admin, this is me, real me. not nimda, this is a ted talk. i don't like seeing innocent people attacked. i'm sure you're right that i haven't done enough in the past to stop it, that is hardly an argument to keep failing into the future. speaking as nimda, people have left because of the abuse. that isn't good for any of us.

I'm perfectly fine with putting myself in the line of fire, which is precisely what's happening here. I don't feel bad for a few reasons: it's a forum where she can block those she doesn't wish to interact with, and she's more than capable of defending herself (well, that might be a stretch, but the return-fire w/ hostility is there).

I'm not ITTY, PE, Steve Lake, Ben, or any of the other goons that attack users but loudly protest my 'mistreatment' if/when something is done about it.

i'm sure you're right that i haven't done enough in the past to stop it, that is hardly an argument to keep failing into the future.

Then I fully expect to see similar from you with relation to every other relentless attack that persists on this board as you post on socks and hide while Chicka/Twiz fend for themselves when PE / others weaponize their autism in their general directions.

i typically handle all message board disputes behind the scenes. in the beginning i would engage in them in public when they arose, but i learned quickly it does more harm than good. people get more defensive and compromise is basically impossible. when you can speak with people privately, the defenses are down. people become much more reasonable. i do this all day some days. with pe, i just sent him like a 10 paragraph pm this morning. it's not as entertaining for onlookers who want to see this stuff take place in public, but i don't care as long as it works. and it does. it's how i have been able to manage the countless extreme personalities who all hate each other that make up this site, and still have relative peace here. it's not easy, trust me, but there isn't a better way.

Sounds more like it's exactly as I said, and that you let others take the brunt of the harassment face first until the worst passes and you're able to look like the good guy swooping in and pacifying, which never lasts for long - and around it goes. Too much concern with being liked, not enough with enforcing 'conduct yourself sensibly or get the fuck out, no exceptions,' methinks.

I don't actually care how you run your site or if things are consistent or fair tho, I'm just calling what I see.

if you enjoy the site, and i think you and many others do, then i must be doing a damn good job. stop complaining. what amounts to controversy around here is generally overblown nonsense. 99% of the time it someone upset because their godawful post got deleted. it's just the manufactured drama of the day and doesn't require a response. for proof: it's always completely forgotten the next day. yes, i ignore most of the petty soapbox shit. none of it matters. i don't even read it.

if there was anything more serious that took place, of course the gtfo rule would be in effect. thankfully, that hasn't happened here though. despite the reputation of this website, no one has been harmed in real life. this is a wonderful happy place if you want it to be.

if you enjoy the site, and i think you and many others do, then i must be doing a damn good job.

I do a damn good job. Let's be real, you have zero to do with my interactions with the people here and the entertainment I may or may not receive from them, outside of merely providing the platform. Tell your brother I said thanks!

stop complaining.

You were complaining (your sole purpose for coming into this thread), I was setting you straight. And you have been so! Hallelujah.

what amounts to controversy around here is generally overblown nonsense. 99% of the time it someone upset because their godawful post got deleted. it's just the manufactured drama of the day and doesn't require a response. for proof: it's always completely forgotten the next day. yes, i ignore most of the petty soapbox shit. none of it matters. i don't even read it.

This is no different than most else of what transpires here, if anything it's less severe since death threats aren't flying around. I'm sure you had a point in there.

if there was anything more serious that took place, of course the gtfo rule would be in effect. thankfully, that hasn't happened here though.

I don't know, mayne. ITTY is still here.

despite the reputation of this website, no one has been harmed in real life. this is a wonderful happy place if you want it to be.

Wrong, since the individual user doesn't have control over what everyone else is saying and doing. Unless…I've got it! Unless they block them. Which, you know, Erica could do same as anyone else.

Good talk. Very productive.