Salma Hayek : How sad

How sad

I just heard about her dog. Can't believe someone shot her pet. Such sad news. Hope they find the killer.

If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now.-Loki (Marvel's Avengers)

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: How sad

The dog was in the neighbor's garage attacking their dogs. There was even more than one of Salma's dogs in their garage attacking their pets. The neighbor took a pellet gun and shot it over the dogs and didn't even know he shot one of Salma's dogs. Salma's caretaker admitted she was horseback riding with the dogs running loose when they took off running.
That's negligence on Salma's part. It wasn't even the first time her dogs attacked other pets. The neighbor did nothing wrong.
It's sad but the neighbor di b68 d what he could to protect his pets. Would you let Salma's dogs kill your pets? He didn't even aim at the dog.

It is Salma's fault. She stupidly allowed her dogs to roam off lease and onto other people's land without concern for the safety of the dogs or people. The dog was known to be attacking the property owners animals.
Salma should be prosecuted and fined for criminal negligence.

Also, she doesn't live with the dog. She rarely saw him. She should have put up a fence since it was an ongoing problem. The neighbor made numerous complaints and didn't even use a real gun. Just because she's been in movies her dog is supposed to be able to kill other neighbor's pets or animals? The caretaker is the one who lived with the dog. It should have been on a leash and on it's own property. If it had been trying to kill my pet, in my yard, I'd have done the same thing to save my pets life. If there was no other way to save my pets life and I had complained over and over again, what did she think would happen? She could've afforded the cost of a fence or made sure her dog stayed on it's own land.
Salma is the one to blame.

Leash* She didn't rent the dogs now did she!

Apparently, the neighbor used a pellet gun. The dog was not leased and was roaming free. It had continually been going on his property and was constantly chasing his dogs trying to attack them. He had complained over and over again. If Salma's caretaker had kept the dog on her property the dog would've been safe. What if the dog had attacked the neighbor's kid? The neighbor didn't use a gun or rifle and was well in his legal rights. It's Salma's fault. It might be sad and tragic but the neighbor was protecting his beloved pets. Was he supposed to let his dogs be killed just because it was Salma's pet? Also, she wasn't there when her dog was shot by a pellet gun. Even in rural areas there are leash laws.
It is sad but the neighbor isn't the one who should be blamed.
This should be a lesson everyone already knew, keep your pet on your own property. That's why the police told Salman the neighbor didn't break any laws. He could have used a shotgun and still wouldn't have broken the law. Just saying.......

you are a di*k HE COULD HAVE CALLED ANIMAL SERVICE!

"You stupid, ignorant son of a bitch dumb bastard!"
Gene Wilder - Silver streak