The Devil's Advocate : How much did Al Pacino get paid for this?

How much did Al Pacino get paid for this?

Because he was worth every damn penny.

Re: How much did Al Pacino get paid for this?

Agreed! He was spectacular in this movie.

And that weird "flicking" he kept doing with his tongue, - I assume to give a serpentine image:

I thought this relief in his office was remarkable:

And let's be honest, that "inviting scene" in the elevator…

"Life is tough. Get a helmet." – Candace Owens
"When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." – Socrates

I did not know that!

In fact, the same thing happened with the TV series The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. In her school, there is a statue of Baphomet, but in the traditional Baphomet, there are breasts and a few other differences, as the representation is (to just be brief and not getting too heavy) to demonstrate "as above, so below" and "male and female" combined.

This is NOT "The Devil" by the way, even though people keep thinking he is. This image/pose you see above is actually used in many religions (various forms of it), but I won't get into that. It's often associated with The Church of Satan, as in Anton LaVey, which is highly theatrical…(I won't get into that either).

Okay, so now fast forward, there's another organization called The Satanic Temple (which is NOT like the Church of Satan at all), and THEIR version of Baphomet, instead of having breasts (among other things), has two children, a boy and a girl, to represent both male and female aspects.

^This particular sculpture is unique to TST, and the series, Sabrina, used this exact statue in their show, (a show that also involves things like magic, spells, demons, etc.,…and TST does not believe in any of that mystical stuff, no superstitions, no magic, no "selling your soul," no "sex magic," etc.) So TST sued because of unauthorized use of their version of Baphomet. They also didn't like that it was being associated with "evil, demonic mysticism," etc., when that is not what they are about.

"Life is tough. Get a helmet." – Candace Owens
"When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." – Socrates

Back when he was just a kid and all he had was his balls, his word and a name ripped right from a starbucks menu….did he ever dream he'd become one of the most recognisable cult heros in the film industry?

The 4 stages of a good dump = 😣😣😫😜

Probably too much.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

Nope, that was Keanu, but thanks for playing!:)

Both of them were paid too much imho.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

I believe he got $ 15 Million for that one.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

I was thinking around that much too. So long as it was more than Keanu ($8 million)!!!

Great movie with a nicely warped ending.

My mom says that she loves the ending. She's kind of sadistic anyway. I hated the ending.

I don't even remember the ending.

I'm not giving it away!

Hello MovieMan! It's good to have you back. Where TF have you been?

Fair enough, and thanks! It's great to be home! The best part of any trip is coming home.

I've been in northern California since Sunday at a family reunion. It was hosted by one
of my nephews and his family, and billed as the "Cousins Reunion." He rented two beautiful houses (one with a pool) in the Russian River Rec area about an hour and a half north of San Francisco where they live.

My sister, his Mom, and I were there along with the families of her other two kids. There were 14 of us in all, and we had a great time! The weather was absolutely gorgeous! It was the first time all of us had gotten together in one place. I hope we get to do it again.

The Cousins Reunion sounds great. How lucky you are to have such a big family. I'm glad you had a good time, but I'm also glad you're back. You were missed. 😃

Awww shucks, gee whiz, and thanks! That is so nice of you to say.
And I missed all of you, even the wackos.