Books : How many books have you read this year?

How many books have you read this year?

Since January 1, I've read 37 books, and I'm on my 38th.

Life without books is naked!!!

Re: How many books have you read this year?

93 going on 94.

Handsome Latino

Cool!

They are comic books.

Handsome Latino

But at least you're reading.

Zero.

I don’t read books nearly as much as I used to.

Mephistopheles is just beneath and he's reaching up to grab me.

Time? It's hard when you have other things to do and other leisure activities.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I can't either. They are a constant in my life.

Post deleted

Zero. Books are for girls.

-Bro5

About 20, 25.

That’s a healthy amount.

do Mad magazines count?

physical books? 4 or 5.

pdf? 30

recently a $1 booksale is happening every 2 weeks. i have some history, religion, and science texts. goal is to read them, laearn from them by end of year

Any reading counts.

Do you go to used book stores? We have a couple around our area that are really good. When we go to Cape Cod, there’s a nice used book store in Provincetown we frequent. They have great prices and a good selection. Not a fan of the one in Chatham, though.

Post deleted

Still struggling through Oahspe which I started in January, but it's worth the time and effort.

About 60, but 10-15 of them are half-way finished. I read a book two days ago that was pretty short. I do a lot of side-by-side reading. I like to find conflicting information, so if two guys in the same group have autobiographies, I read the same events one after the other, but then I'll try to find transcripts, to see how how they extrapolate. Much like I'll go to the Pacifica Archives to retrieve an audio interview that might have been posted on The Wall Street Journal, etc.. I also do a lot of research when I see a name or an event in history that I'm not too familiar with, but I don't just take the first source or the first search result, and want a handful research, and sometimes I abandon one book for another. And then my notebooks or these huge post-its I have on my walls, sub-divided.

https://www.scribd.com/document/382737647/MortSahlFan-Song-List

I lost count. lol But I have many unread books, as I'm currently working on The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. It's pretty interesting and it's not what I expected. It's basically fantasy version of Interview with the Vampire. I bought the second book ahead of this book.

If I get pulled over, it better be a gay policeman riding on a unicorn.

Only one.
Long Road To Mercy by David Baldacci

It's a spy thriller about a female FBI agent named Atlee Pike. She's sort of like Clarice Starling from The Silence of the Lambs except Atlee has a female body builder's physique.

I have actually been reading the New Book "I ALONE CAN FIX IT - Donald J. Trump's Catastrophic Final Year".

I'm a near constant reader, but I'm also a slow reader.

I also like to read more than one book at a time.

Along with the Tennessee Williams' biography I am reading "Endless Night" by Agatha Christie.

"My life is over. I might as well dance with Johnny Slash!"

I read the first chapter of Paradise from The Divine Comedy recently.

I was watching a YouTube on Biology, but it was easy for people not taking biology seriously, and so I have to do another one.

I watched 3 of 50 YouTube videos of European History, each about 14 minutes long.

I don't have much money but was hoping to get a regular book, as well as look at more YouTube.

Since a non-musical of The Wizard of Oz is being made, I read up to something to do with the witch, maybe she melted, pretty short and easy.

Blog