The Flintstones : How did this show (and possibly "The Jetsons") remain property of Universal

How did this show (and possibly "The Jetsons") remain property of Universal

even after Warner Bros. bought the Hanna-Barbera empire in 1996?
I'm not explicitly talking just this show, but rather the whole franchise.
I ask because "The Flintstones" Las Vegas movie of 2000 was Universal (WAIT NEVERMIND IT WASN'T WB IN OTHER COUNTRIES).

UNLESS, and this is funny me, because it was only what Turner (****stain) bought that became Warner Bros.. I prefer to think of it as New Line rather than Turner. And the MGM cartoons were not at all in the same package as the 60s shows.

Re: How did this show (and possibly "The Jetsons") remain property of Universal

Universal must have had distribution rights or something to any prequels or sequels to the 1994 Flintstones movie. The newer Flintstones stuff is Warner Bros.

I know.
I'm just saying how did Universal maintain hold on franchise of the two shows (I think it was "The Jetsons" too) for so long?

Well Turner only bought MGM, so yeah.

And the shows of the 60s were, in a lot of cases, Screen Gems, and none of them were MGM at all.

Lmao every nao and then, among all the drama and **** posts, yh ou can find a film topic that looks just so out of place

My password is password

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I was trying to post a gif of a white guy surrounded by black dudes. I don't as not trying to troll you I was just pointing how rare filmtopics are here. Please chill out.

My password is password

I'm sorry. I've been dealing with people with your /. that has insulted me.

I totally understand that, no probs robin.

My password is password

I'm sorry, man. Just the other day because I tried to point out stupidity about the T2 bar fight all of a sudden being cosnidered comic relief (when everything about that scene is intended to be menacing), I got insulted by someone with your exact name. I know there's a few with your name. They piss me off, bro.

It's not similar names, it is a an account anyone can use on filmboards, so the person who is insulting you using this account is very likely someone who is friendly to you on their main account.

Trust no one, Robin.

My password is password

I know…
Although I think the ./ that talked to me above right now is a nice guy. I don't think he'd do that.

I was the one talking to you above also lol I was the guy that tried to post the gif.

Honestly Rob you should just leave this site and find a new place for movies, the admin will let you be trolled into oblivion here, this troll account was his doing, normal admins try and stop trolls, this admin helps them stay hidden.

My password is password

Yeah this site is shady I'd admit that.
But I do enjoy getting convos. It's not like I'm here regularly.
Why did IMDB have to abandon these boards?

My password is password

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.