Philosophy : How bad do you have to be to be considered a “bad person”?

How bad do you have to be to be considered a “bad person”?

Someone who lies? Cheats on their taxes? Steals? Commits murder?

Like, when do you know if you’re a “bad person”? I realize that’s a subjective term but that’s what I’m interested in: your personal view.

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

Re: How bad do you have to be to be considered a “bad person”?

Treats people badly; doesn't respect boundaries; is verbally and/or physically abusive not only to people but to animals; lacks kindness and empathy; doesn't play by the rules; doesn't give a shit about anyone other than themselves; has no impulse control as far as temper goes and flies off the handle with no to little provocation.

As you said, it's subjective. Look, we've all had our bad moments in time, but when you run across a truly bad person, you don't need a definition - you know.

If you intentionally hurt others.

I know I'm a bad person when I stop feeling guilty about fucking people over.

I guess that's how I decided whether or not someone is a bad person: when they don't give a shit about harming someone or fucking someone over and have no problem with doing it again.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

I think every human has toxic traits. It is up to other people to decide what is toxic to them.

When personal gain is your only concern you are a bad person.