The Watercooler : How are YOU living? (Video inside)

How are YOU living? (Video inside)

Sick and bored, so I'm giving you a tour of my house (the upstairs anyway). I'm too tired to go downstairs, maybe I'll post that later.

Enjoy!!!!

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Re: How are YOU living?

your house looks nice!

Thank you, Twiz! 😊

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

LOL, love it!

Nice house!

Tyvm, NZer!

very nice but i really like the star trek print and that pool table/gigantic TV . plus the stairs: ive never had any property with a second floor or more.

Thanks!

We got that print at a place called Trader's Village here in Texas. You can literally find almost anything under the sun there. It's usually only open in the Summer and sometimes Spring.

Vendors from all over the U.S. go there to sell their wares. There's a huge RV park right outside of the village where they all live during working season.

2 story homes are pretty common around here.

Trader's Village here in Texas

Small world! Been there a few times

Yes, it is! Are you in Texas?

Yes I am, DFW area

Howdy, neighbor!

Howdy indeed!

Reminds me of our house when I was a teenager.

Eurasian Chinese…
Blog
Christina Barrett

Really? Awesome! 👍

Yes, I lived in Slidell?

Eurasian Chinese…
Blog
Christina Barrett

I remember you posting that before.

Eurasian Chinese…
Blog
Christina Barrett

I'm living well thank you for asking

Re: How are YOU living? (Video inside)

Are you an original star trek fan?

I most certainly am! 😊

Me too! I like the others, but TOS always has a special magic that couldn't be recaptured.

I agree and the chemistry between the original cast can never be duplicated. It was simply the best!

That bedroom was boring, no stuffed animals?

The crown is mine! 👑

I have stuffed teddy bears in the upstairs bedroom.

Get some arcade cabinets in that game room, and you're set!

Grade "A" Fully Loaded
"Sexy as Hell"

Will do!

Oh, my gosh! your house is so neat and clean! I could not do a video like that of my house

Thank you, Penny! 😊

Cool house! That game room 😍

Thank you, rouge!

There's a chess/board games table right next to the pool table (complete with chess set). You can barely see it when I turn around to show the downstairs view.

Ugh you have it all, is it a mix of you and your husband’s interests or is it mostly one person’s?

It's a mix of both of our interests. I'm more into video games(gamer4lyfe!), whereas he prefers classic games like pool and such. There's a laptop in the office where I usually play.

Oh yeah I forgot you’re a gamer… y’all have the perfect set up

Aren't you into gaming as well? I seem to recall we had a brief discussion about Assassin's Creed.

I only play Assassin’s Creed… and by play, I mean I mash some buttons and then hand it off to my husband cos I’m more interested in the story lol

But that’s the only game I have experience in! It’s so fun, even if you suck

Boomer house

Jokes aside, you have a lovely home, chika! Love the pool table 😁

I just read that you have a liver infection? 😬 Worst I've had was a uti where I was pissing blood and wanted to kms everytime I peed. I'd suggest drinking cranbrry juice to help flush out your water works, and try to prevent it happening again. Not the fake **** tho.

Still not a boomer.

Thanks!

Yikes, that UTI sounds brutal! I'm glad you're over it now. Yeah, liver infection. I don't think cranberry juice has any effect on the biliary system and the liver, but I've read that coffee works wonders.

If only I were a coffee drinker! Tried, but can't stand that taste.😕

Is that Avengers picture a poster or some kind of painting?

I enjoyed the video of Itty's trailer much better. Why didn't you just arrange all your possessions against one wall and scream into the camera about how rich you are while tapping your foot on the linoleum like he did? That **** was epic.

What happened to the American Dream? It came true! You're lookin' at it…

Is that Avengers picture a poster or some kind of painting?

It's a painting on canvas.

There's no need to yell and scream or rearrange my possessions up against one wall, they wouldn't all fit anyway. People can watch my vids and assess for themselves. Besides, Itty felt as though he had something to prove after arguing with others about his "wealth".

Whereas I was bored and wanted to give folks a small glimpse into my life as I convalesce at home.

Can you post a clear pic of that Avengers painting? I want to have a look at it.

Here are some others on the opposite wall:

I'm going to assume that's an Alex Ross painting and I see now it's not just the Avengers. How much did it cost?

20 bucks from Hobby Lobby.

So it's not a painting at all, it's a poster of a painting.

It's a canvas print. They are on sale right now at Hobby Lobby.

https://www.hobbylobby.com/Home-Decor-Frames/Mirrors-Wall-Decor/Wall-Art/Marvel-Heroes-Villains-Canvas-Wall-Decor/p/80977263

Or you can buy the original for 37.5k, which is what I thought you had done.

No, I'd rather save that money or invest it in a mutual fund.

My husband would view spending that much on a super hero painting as frivolous and would never approve.

Obviously. That's why you own a $100 pool table.