Politics : Hodge Twins: Watch CNN Host Try to Stop Vivek Ramaswamy From Exposing Facts….

Hodge Twins: Watch CNN Host Try to Stop Vivek Ramaswamy From Exposing Facts….

About The Government, and failing! The interview starts near the 0:33 mark.

ab_channel=ConservativeTwins

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

Re: Hodge Twins: Watch CNN Host Try to Stop Vivek Ramaswamy From Exposing Facts.

funniest part is he was on CNN

My password is password

Re: Hodge Twins: Watch CNN Host Try to Stop Vivek Ramaswamy From Exposing Facts.

It's certainly the most surprising part. Shows he has guts to go on the corrupt, left biased Communist News Network!

PS And da rude bitch kept interrupting him!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

Certainly Not News

Nothing on the Communist News Network is hard news. It's all left biased.

All of the big 3 cable news channels are owned by mega corporations. The idea that they'd ever promote communism is retarded.

But they do, Shaquatta.

They only want you to live in a commune and own nothing. They're fine flying jets and enjoying you being ignorant and posing no threat to their position and influence.

My password is password

If we lived in hippie communes nobody would buy the stuff their advertisers are trying to sell. So no.

Not a hippie commune. Just a commune. In this commune you are forced to buy their products because there is no competition and the governments and corporations are working together. It's actually "fascism" regardless of whether they call it by another name.

My password is password

He’s a hard lefty. He won’t change his mind.

My password is password

I’m shocked as well! 🤣

I’m not surprised you watch CNN you dumb Americunt 🤣

I never watch the Communist News Network. Someone brought this video to my attention. And what shithole country are you from, you arrogant asshole??

Uhuh yeah sure that’s why you’re literally sharing a clip that you WATCHED, fucking lol. You must be a self hating lib.

it's a clip of the Conservative Twins, not CNN, you dumbass

My password is password

Poor MMCfag has to use his sock account again, it’s literally a clip of CNN, you must be legally blind kid

Look again, Bubba!

My password is password

There’s literally the CNN clip in the video kid.

Ready to lose another flame war? Lmao, fucking owned

Stay embarrassing yourself. The Conservative Twins make fun of these clips. They are hard Republicans.

My password is password

Ever heard the term “controlled opposition”? Lmao, hard republicans, they might as well work for CNN.

They work for the Koch brothers.

My password is password

Even better

Better than the Koch Bros? Bullshit!

My password is password

That was literally the only thing from CNN which I've seen this year. I'm a Conservative and a Libertarian.