Will Smith : His crying was over-the-top during his Best Actor acceptance speech

His crying was over-the-top during his Best Actor acceptance speech

The slapping last night will get the most attention but the amount of emotions on display when he gave his acceptance at was almost as alarming. You don't even see women cry that much when they receive an award. Something must be going on in his life to have him behaving this way. He was a train wreck last night.

Re: His crying was over-the-top during his Best Actor acceptance speech

Yeah, I definitely think it is possible that there might be more going on than what we saw at the Academy Awards.

He should have stayed away, along with his G.I. Jane wife.

They complain about the Oscars and its nominees and exclusions, threaten to boycott, (as if anyone gave a shit anyway), then when the wind swings in Will's favor, it becomes about selective hypocritical reasoning.

Smith acted inappropriately on a night that he could have fully reveled in and been King Of The Stars, instead he was a King Rat.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Well said!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

I'm under the impression that his wife wears the pants and hence he feels emasculated by her, which is sadly why he felt the need to bitch slap Chris Rock in a pathetic attempt to prove that he's still a "man."

Yes, this is really me.

Even Laura Ingalls throws a better punch than that kept man pussy……

Will Smith hits like a girl.

Yes, this is really me.

Hits like a girl and there was nothing remorseful or contrite about him either after the incident.

His crying speech was some acting, he didn't mention Rock's name in his awkward apology and then he partied down after.

He obviously lives in his own high tower without care of consequence or genuine humility.

Those are tell tale signs of sociopathic behavior. Zero guilt or remorse over the fact that he physically struck another man over a joke. If I was Chris Rock, I'd press charges and take his ass to court.

Yes, this is really me.

Rock appears to have class and humility and even forgiveness. He may wear this because his joke instigated it, even though it was harmless. Smith on the other hand needs to be watched for harm he may suddenly cause others.

I would too, but Chris is taking the high road. He's a much better man than Thug Smith!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

I agree. He was laughing at the joke until he looked at his wife.