Loretta Devine : Her voice…

Her voice…

Is annoying as hell!...I just watched her in "Madeas Big Happy Family" and everytime she opened her mouth I was just waiting for it to stop...

Re: Her voice…

100% agree. I can't hardly stand to watch anything that she is in because of her whiny voice.

It doesn't look as though many people agree with you. Let me say that you took the words right out of my mouth. The only voice that compares with hers in the annoying department is Sofia Vergara's. If I somehow got stuck in a room with just the two of them, I'd do whatever it took to puncture my eardrums.

I disagree completely. When speaking in a regular tone, Loretta has a soft, musical voice. What's not to like about it?

Okay

Agreed

i thought i was the only one. I couldn't stand her acting in "State of Georgia" & then i just saw a promo for her NEW show apparently--and she's talking so high-pitched & obnoxious...jeeze. how do actors like that still get work?? Makes things un-watchable :/

Every movie she has the same high pitched inflection. Really annoying.

OMG. I came here looking up the show to see who she was. Her annoying screamy voice is right up there with John Madden's annoying voice. If she'd stop yelling all the time, it might be different.

I love her voice. I think it is soothing and very pleasant.