The Watercooler : Poll: Have you given up childhood dreams?

Have you given up childhood dreams?

Yes
0% 0 votes
No
0% 0 votes

Have you given up on the idea any children, teenagers, and young adults deserve dreams?

Yes
0% 0 votes
No
0% 0 votes

Floridian/French-New-Orleanian • Dutch-Chinese-Indonesian/Irish/German/French/Dutch • Blog

Re: Have you given up childhood dreams?

I've always wanted to be a writer and I never gave up on that. I've written a slew of mini-bios on the IMDb and have written articles and film reviews that were published in several magazines like Shock Cinema, Cult Movies magazine, and Screem magazine.

Leoda Richards. The little old grandma lady who was in everything.

http://movie-dude.com/1Actors%20Pages/Leoda%20Richards.htm

That sounds like a great dream!

Floridian/French-New-Orleanian • Dutch-Chinese-Indonesian/Irish/German/French/Dutch • Blog

More like childhood nightmares. I just woke from another one. I have no idea why I forgot that I'm still in Hell. I must have done something really fucking bad in a previous life to deserve this shit.

I wouldn't say I've given up on them as much as I've put them on hold for a while

Livin' the life right out of a dream
Adding coal to the fire of my self-esteem
It's not my fault that I had to deceive
But I got that way

Childhood dreams are for sleeping children. Time for you to wake up, put aside this nonsense, and find a place in the real world.

McDonalds is hiring.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

How do you make money, Mr smarty pants?

It's part of growing up. Most ideas you had a child are not ones you should be holding onto as an adult. You wouldn't let a kid tell you how to think and make your decisions for you.