Sex and Dating : Have the Anti Revenge Nude Pictures been made Law yet?

Have the Anti Revenge Nude Pictures been made Law yet?

I remember a Woman on the News saying her ex Boyfriend sent her Family and Friends naked pictures on Facebook that she gave him while they were still dating. Her Family and Friends wondered WHY she would send him naked pictures of herself (Because she was his GIRLFRIEND at the time, duh) They honestly should have been more concerned with the fact that someone sent them pictures of her naked. If I was her Parent, I'd be disgusted with HIM for sending me those pictures. At the time, a Lawyer said she really didn't have a Case as she willingly gave those pictures while they were dating. Though she did NOT give him permission to send out those pictures to her Family and Friends. The Lawyer did get the ex boyfriend to remove those pictures from his Account however. At the time, there wasn't a Law yet against sharing someone's photo they gave you for your eyes only and giving it to other people out of revenge. Lots of other Women came forward and admitted ex Boyfriends shared their naked pictures out of revenge after the relationship ended. At the time, Lawmakers were still debating whether or not to make sharing scandalous pictures without permission Illegal or not. So, has it been considered Illegal yet?

Re: Have the Anti Revenge Nude Pictures been made Law yet?

Bump

Re: Have the Anti Revenge Nude Pictures been made Law yet?

I guess it depends on the state or country you're in.

I'm pretty sure if you live in the same country as the other person, it's pretty easy to be taken to court and punished, depending on the laws. That's the case where I live, anyway.

If you moved to another country, they basically can't do anything.

I have some vague experience with this and once had to look up the laws where I'm from.