Bill Cosby : Has Bill Cosby aged well?

Has Bill Cosby aged well?

It looks like his black cracked a little.

Handsome Latino

Re: Has Bill Cosby aged well?

Ew

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

imagine him tickling your upper body as i do your feet

Smells like Ass in here

No thank you

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Why would any woman, sane or otherwise, want to be with Cosby?

I know

Lucky for them they were only semi-conscious at the time.

He’s so ugly, as if women would have gotten with him if not for his celebrity. What were they doing alone with him anyway? He’s a married man?

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

He put drugs in one woman's drink at a restaurant and he offered to drive her home. Others he would invited over to his house and drug them there

Yet why would they go to his house alone if he was married and what did they want from him? He even admitted to drugging them and then pleaded not guilty.

They probably wouldn't have if they had known what he was going to do

Here are some accounts

On Nov. 16, Joan Tarshis, a former actress and publicist, said that Cosby raped her twice in 1969 when she was 19 years old.

Tarshis, who is now 66 and lives in New York, described the encounters, which were similar to allegations made by other women, on Hollywood Elsewhere.

She said Cosby took a liking to her after she was introduced to him by mutual friends. He once asked Tarshis to help him with some material for The Bill Cosby Show. He gave her a red eye — a Bloody Mary topped with beer.

"The next thing I remember was coming to on his couch while being undressed," Tarshis said. "Through the haze I thought I was being clever when I told him I had an infection and he would catch it and his wife would know he had sex with someone. But he just found another orifice to use. I was sickened by what was happening to me and shocked that this man I had idolized was now raping me. Of course I told no one."

Tarshis told BuzzFeed News that she decided to come forward "to support my sisters who were brave enough to come out before me."

Therese Serignese, now a nurse in Florida, also came forth with accusations that Cosby drugged and raped her when she was a teenager. She was Jane Doe 10 on Constand's lawsuit. Serignese, 57, told the Associated Press that Cosby invited her to his show in Las Vegas when she was 19. She said the comedian gave her two pills backstage.

"My next memory is clearly feeling drugged, being without my clothes, standing up," she said. "Bill Cosby was behind me, having sex with me."

Kristina Ruehli was a 22-year-old secretary at a Beverly Hills talent agency in 1965 when she said Bill Cosby drugged her and sexually assaulted her.

Ruehli first told her story to Philadelphia magazine on Nov. 21, 2014. Since then, she has filed a defamation lawsuit against Cosby, who called her a liar.

Ruehli has consistently said that Cosby invited her to his home for what she thought would be a party. Instead, he met her alone and served her two drinks, she said.

She passed out, then later found herself naked and in bed with Cosby, she said. He attempted to force her to have oral sex with him, she said, but he left after she went to a bathroom to throw up.

Some of the women in the article admitted to having an affair with him and yet he still drugged them and had sex with them while they were out of it

These women were lured under false pretences, but most would have known he had a wife.

He is a thoroughbred narcissist and paints a picture of himself to be the world’s favourite dad. What the 80’s proved with celeb hype is that how fickle and easily sucked in peeps are. Jacko! Another weirdo who got given a free pass. He’s lucky he’s dead before all this Me Too movement cancelling out the sex fiends.

How come Weinstein got 23yrs though for 2 actual rape convictions and Cosby gets a few years?

Crazy, isn't it?

He's an old man!
What do you think?

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

I think it is really sad of the whole and entire thing.

Accusations of sexual assault.
His downfall after many, many decades of entertaining us and looking like a trustworthy nice guy.
Possibly losing his eyesight. (Was that ever proven or confirmed by an eye doctor or was that faked for sympathy?)
Going to prison for a couple of years.
And now, for the worst one of all, some schmuck on a film board giving him a hard time for aging!

As a woman, I have no sympathy.
This is where you and I disagree.
We all age. Some age gracefully. Some, not so well.
Aging has nothing to do with what he was convicted of.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

That last line was sarcasm since I really and seriously doubt that Cos will see this page or have someone read it to him.

You nor anyone else has to have any sympathy.

I just find it shocking, and I prob. never will get over it, that we have a newer image of him that is so the opposite of the old image.

So How About That TZ Marathon???

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

I don't think Coz was in any TZ episodes but his life sure could be one!
The latest twist, and it is not over yet, is that he was released from jail today!

Another sad chapter to his life that I just realized is that he lost two of his children.

OK back to TZ as you asked!
So off the top of your head how many guest stars can you name that went on to be bigger ones?
Was there ever anyone as big as Bob Redford?
Or who came close?
And I don't mean the likes of Jack Klugman.

OK back to TZ as you asked!
So off the top of your head how many guest stars can you name that went on to be bigger ones?
Was there ever anyone as big as Bob Redford?
Or who came close?
And I don't mean the likes of Jack Klugman.

Good Question!
Does Gig Young count?
Let me give this a little thought and some digging….

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

I was thinking Martin Balsam and perhaps Burgess Meredith.

They don't have the same star power but they were in movies and were household names.

BOTH!

How about Peter Falk and Martin Landau?

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

how about EG Marshall?

Smells like Ass in here

Who?

Does that answer it?

👍

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Yup.

As a man, I find it very weird that this guy who was rich, famous, a living legend, felt the need to drug women so he could forcibly abuse them.

Part of the appeal of having sex is in the pursuit and the validation you get in closing the deal, so to speak. But maybe he’s channeled those feelings into his predatory behavior. I don’t know and I consider myself blessed not to know what goes on in his mind.

Good talk.

They were white women who didn't do black, so he had to drug him some white women.

Handsome Latino

I've seen far more decrepit-looking octogenarians.

He's always been ugly and hasn't aged well.