Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : Happy Holy Week, All

Happy Holy Week, All

There's a reference to the cross in this remarkable movie.

Chinese-Indonesian, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, French, English-Irish - 5'2"-5'4"
Blog

Re: Happy Holy Week, All

Thanks, Christina.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼 (The Cat just got even weirder. See The Mandela Effect.) 😸

This is a fascinating short film, and I know I've seen it before. Did you post this a long time ago?

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼 (The Cat just got even weirder. See The Mandela Effect.) 😸

Yes and fairly recently!

Chinese-Indonesian, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, French, English-Irish - 5'2"-5'4"
Blog

Thanks. It's fascinating!

Blog

I love this piece of music and the video was brilliant!

I know! I'm glad you like it! It's one of those things that are really good but that a lot of people don't know about. I saw it on the arts channel in 2005 when I was home from college, when we just moved to Orlando for my dad's job and because of Hurricane Katrina. It was fascinating! I was age 19 years old.

Blog

Wow! This is brilliant!! 👍

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Yup! There are some interesting things out there… I actually was considering doing animation if I didn't do music, well at first traditional art. Now, I'm doing colored pencils when I think to do it, not often at all though. I did some for my fan fiction, of an orchestra from Germany! which I follow online every day almost since like April 2016, except the musicians are all cats, taken from what I took in and felt about the musical Cats that came out on video in 1998, which I watched a lot. I would watch it on weekends and over the phone with a friend from where I used to live in Northeastern Florida, but she's from New Jersey. Actually, my other friend was from Massachusetts like you, and we had considered ourselves best friends. I knew them in school for 3 years, but I was in the other class in 6th grade, the beginning of junior high / middle school. Art has always been my thing, but I didn't get around to learning to paint. It was pencils, crayons, not much in my opinion, just that I started young with those how to draw books.

Blog

Happy Holy Week, All

Same to you, Christina!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Thank you!

Blog