Million Dollar Babies : HELP ME!

HELP ME!

Hello. As a girl I have loved this movie given to me by my grandmother. We moved and I lost my copy of Million DOllar Babies. Then, like a maricale, My mother found an extra copy of the movie in my grandmothers apartment after her dealth. Heres the problem: the secound tape it broken and will not play.I am searching for the movie. If anyone would like to sell one to me please please email me at PlaidPenguin03@aol.com. Or maybe you no where I could buy one? In america I can't find a copy. But I really want this show! I love it and miss it! It reminds me of my late grandmother and the story is so touching.
thank you to anyone kind enough to help in anyway,
Laura

Re: HELP ME!

Try this:
http://www.amuzeme.com/pages_lfn/million_dollar_babies.htm

Hi Laura,

I have just read your 'help me' e-mail and thought I'd write to you. I too had a copy of this movie and loved it. I can't remember what happened to it but I no longer have a copy but would love one again. I seem to remember that this movie was never released at the cinema and the only time I've ever seen it is on TV. I have no idea where to find a copy but I will keep looking and let you know if I find any clues. Have you had any luck in finding one?

Clare

My e-mail address is missyleonarduk@yahoo.co.uk

P.S If anyone else can help in anyway please let me know, Thanks

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Did you find a copy?

"Have you seen or touched any monkey's?" Monty, Late Show with David Letterman

I wonder if your email is legit. I could send you this movie. It's very rare to find these days.