The Soapbox : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Guys don’t like me because I’m damaged

They should have kept the receipt.

Okay Monicah stop fucking trolling the board.

Post deleted

Oh. Well wtf did he say to you? He's been acting like a fucking jerk for a week now. Not just with you either.

Post deleted

🙁Wow.. that's awful, Monicah

Why do you measure your self-worth based upon how some guy feels about you? Who cares what they think? As long as you love and feel good about yourself, that's the only thing that matters.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Post deleted

Why not just block them? No one can make you do anything that you don't want to.

I know you've been through a lot in life, but Monicha, you need to develop a tougher skin. If you are breaking down and threatening to kill yourself over what some internet stranger says, how are you going to handle a similar situation in real life?

Feed on the hatred of others and allow it to sustain you. Don't allow it to break you. Brush your shoulders off, move on, and pay them no mind.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Post deleted

Lol

The State Of You Mate!!

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

You're disrespecting yourself by spiraling down into a tailspin after being rejected, instead of brushing it off and moving on.

Post deleted

Yeah, but you don't handle it by threatening suicide and acting out. That's counterproductive because although you may get the attention you seek, it's negative attention and that doesn't do you any good.

You need to learn healthier ways of coping and communicating how you feel other than using emotional blackmail and manipulation.

Well, I like you because you're damaged! We all are.

Hey, it's a kind of magic!

The guys here like you a lot

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

They expect me to fix myself…

Those swines!

You need a real-life dad, pal. Not the approval of internet saps.

Alba gu bràth

Everyone is damaged, in one way or another. A decent guy will accept and love you as you are.