Star Trek : Gene Roddenberry would have Liked the things JJ Abrams did in the 2009 Movie

Gene Roddenberry would have Liked the things JJ Abrams did in the 2009 Movie

First Off, If Gene Roddenberry (The Creator of "STAR TREK") was alive today and he saw what Alex Kurtzman has been doing with the "STAR TREK" Franchise then he most definitely would not be happy about it and he also would not think that Kurtzman's version of "STAR TREK" was Better than his own version of it (Most Definitely Not!).

Secondly, Gene Roddenberry also would not have thought that JJ Abrams version of "STAR TREK" overall (in the Kelvin Timeline) was Better than his own version of it either (Honestly, I really don't think that there is ever going to be a version of "STAR TREK" that will be Better than Gene Roddenberry's version of it regardless of who it is that makes it and how they make it).

However, If Gene Roddenberry had been alive in 2009 and had seen the 2009 "STAR TREK" Movie (the First "STAR TREK" Movie that JJ Abrams made) then he definitely would have liked a lot of the things that JJ Abrams did in that Movie.

Gene Roddenberry definitely would have liked that JJ Abrams took the story back, showed how Kirk first got the Enterprise, how he first met Spock, McCoy, and all of the others.

He also would have liked the fact that Abrams did it with bright young stars and new stars.

Now again, Gene Roddenberry definitely would have not thought that JJ Abrams version of "STAR TREK" overall (in the Kelvin Timeline) was Better than his own version of it but he definitely would have liked that Abrams did those things that I just said in the 2009 "STAR TREK" Movie.

Re: Gene Roddenberry would have Liked the things JJ Abrams did in the 2009 Movie

It was more about action and drama than his versions of Star Trek.

Re: Gene Roddenberry would have Liked the things JJ Abrams did in the 2009 Movie

True

I am just saying though that Gene Roddenberry would have liked the things that JJ Abrams did (the things that I said before in my OP above) in the 2009 "STAR TREK" Movie.

Oh yeah, like turning the Enterprise engine into a ****ing steampunk micro-brewery? Don’t make me laugh

LOL, Well I don't know about that one but Gene Roddenberry definitely would have liked the things that JJ Abrams did (the things that I said in my OP above) in the 2009 "STAR TREK" Movie.