Video Games : Fucking red dead online ( meltie )

Fucking red dead online ( meltie )

When i started the grind on PS5 again at the end of last year i decided to make an old character this time rather than a young handsome man that you all seen in the Mongo and Millard videos.

I gave him grey hair and an aged face. I even grinded 20 levels on a fucking role i did not want to do just to get a hairstyle that would be otherwise locked because it is the perfect hairstyle for an old dude of the 1800s to have, receding but wild and unkempt.

Not long ago i paid 400 red dead bucks to change my dudes body type from average to heavy as it gave him a pot belly and it looked PERFECT on my old character.

But I think the weight gain/loss mechanic in this game has now been updated so you actually LOOK fat or skinny rather than just have the negative/positive affects for it ( back in the day you could change your weight stats from average to overweight by over eating, but your look never changed )

So now, because of all the missions and shit i have been doing, my character has now gone back to a nice slim body type….he looks like a fucking CUT old homeless guy who all the ladies wanna fuck and I hate it, i want him FAT!!

I just spend like 10 real life minutes eating bowl after bowl of stew and candies in the game, crying and trying to get fat again ffs.

cost me 400 bucks to get him fat

2017 - 2024

Re: Fucking red dead online ( meltie )

Pics of this sexy old dude?

My password is password

I will take some pics next time i play it. After the binge eating did not make him fat again i logged off and started crying like a small baby.

2017 - 2024

Ever thought of getting a voice modulator, and trolling everyone into believing you're a wee lass from up farts direction. And see how you can manipulate the session to your advantage, you could con them into buying you character stuff you don't want to buy or con them into leaving you alone if there's tit for tat assassinations going on!

My password is password

aRE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT FART IS REALLY MILLARD USING MODS?

2017 - 2024

Possibly, how else would he had gotten anthonyrocks hairy hole pic 🤮

My password is password

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I wrote to rockstar support asking if it was a game mechanic or a glitch and they said that it's because they suck at their job essentially and gave me 800 red dead dollars to try and get him back to fat, it worked eventually buy buying some fat tonics.

Slim and sexy ( sorry its only a 2 second video, i took screenshots at the time but cant get them off my ps5 lol )

and this is him after getting fat again, hopefully you can see the diff

2017 - 2024

Sounds like a sexual fetish, tbh.

My password is password

I'm not into dwarfs

2017 - 2024

You're into kidnapping homeless men and feeding them junk so they get bellies. Your secret is out. Kinky!

My password is password