Undercover : Finished this today

Finished this today

Damn good show. I’ve started on the prequel movie Ferry too.

@Corwin

Harry Starlord: “Lord Orson, you are stupid loser who's 50 years old with the brain of a stupid 2 year monkey.”

Re: Finished this today

Loved season one, but got stuck on episode 3 or so in season 2 because I missed the leggy female partner and I was not digging in the country-Western life in Belgium (?!)).

It gets better. JP is an awesome villain.

Also, the guy who plays Ferry is effortlessly pulling off the whole Tony Soprano thing

Harry Starlord: “Lord Orson, you are stupid loser who's 50 years old with the brain of a stupid 2 year monkey.”

Ferry is pretty solid. Detective Bob is awesome too.

Absolutely.

Any other similar foreign shows you’d recommend that I haven’t mentioned previously? I’ve probably seen them all.

I haven’t watched Umbre yet. People on the Gomorrah Reddit often say it’s good.

Alas, my tv watching has gone down with the weather being so nice and a lot going on in real life.

This whole thread is some serious queer baiting lol.

What? Where’s the misplaced comma, Erica?

Lol retard

What other soccer players do you wish to sleep with? I’d imagine the list is, quite, long.

Do you not mean the list is , quite , long?

Greetings. I arrived on Planet Earth from Planet Zambodia 333 years ago to rule Bongoland, as Prince of the Mongos

He gets turned on by handsome young white male soccer players, oh and comma’s get him all hot and bothered too.

Why are you making this about white people?

Greetings. I arrived on Planet Earth from Planet Zambodia 333 years ago to rule Bongoland, as Prince of the Mongos