The Mandalorian : Episode 4 is out my brothers

Episode 4 is out my brothers

Re: Episode 4 is out my brothers

It sucked.

I just visited this site and seems you must download everything in order to watch? I wanted to stream but it's only movie trailers available?

Yes it did, unfortunately. I figured this was coming: Disney's Woke Moment! A woman fighting the Mandalorian to a draw! Right! PUH-lease! Give me a friggin' break here! And don't even get me started on the cringe worthy dialog! Yikes!

Meanwhile, thank you for posting the episode, regardless of how bad it was. You are a gentleman, and a scholar. Hopefully the next episode won't suck so hard.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't! 😸

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Rumor has it that moviemancin2 hates women.

He makes up for it with his love of the ladyboys.

Also a popular rumor.

You're joking, right???

A woman fighting the Mandalorian to a draw!? PUH-lease!! That is Kathleen Kennedy's "Woke Moment". And this is a Mandalorian who has defeated and/or killed about 45 bad guys! What a joke! And I figured it was coming. She just can't help herself.

And the rest of the episode was schmaltzy drivel with cringe worthy dialog! "Sorry mam, but I gotta ride off into the sunset." This was easily the WORST episode so far! As to Star Wars women kicking butt, which Star Wars series have you been watching?

This episode was terrible, and if you don't realize this, you're either not paying attention, or letting your emotions rule over your logic!

It's like watching a space version of Xena Warrior Princess, but way less boobs, lesbian sex, and clever dialogue.

What about episode 5?